+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Melissa and Tony have a Paso Doble in their trio dance with Henry from the troop. There are some cute pictures on twitter of Melissa "taking down" the guys. Henry is tweeting that he is happy and honored to work with Melissa/Tony.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Really looking forward to this trio dance. Haven't paid much attention to Henry, but he seems like a talented guy. The pictures they've posted are cute and they seem playful. Should be a great dance to watch. Hope they have a great quickstep, too!

I have never seen Tony so happy. He deserves to win the mirror ball after all the duds that he has been saddled with, but sadly I think that it will probably go to Shawn and Derek. I have nothing against Shawn, but she has already won once, so I would like to see someone else get the win this year.
    nanarama, Coco46 and jucamer like this.

I personally think Tony and Melissa deserve to win. They have stepped it up big time.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I personally think Tony and Melissa deserve to win. They have stepped it up big time.
    I'm with you. She started off as one of the ones I wanted off before the semi finals, but she has really been stepping it up. I hope they are in the finals and walk away with the win
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I so want them to win. Tony's elation this season is so much fun to watch! I really hope we see them in the finals, because I think they deserve to be there!

I have never been a Melissa fan since her Bachelor days and her first try on DWTS. However, this time she seems softer, more likeable. I think marriage and motherhood agree with her very well. I am definitely pulling for Tony and she to win this time, because I love Tony (he is due a win) and Melissa has shown she can realy dance and tries her best. Don't want a Shawn and Derrick win.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

I agree that Melissa is so improved this season. I was not a fan since she was just a broad from a classless show, but I like her constant smile, her attitude and skills.
    Coco46 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Melissa for the win! I think Len would like to see that, too. Always a good sign!

I love Melissa and Tony, would be elated if they won!

+ Reply to Thread