+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

I don't think Mel will make the finals. I will be surprised if this is not an all male finale. I just think the guys have bigger fanbases this season. But I do think it is possible she could be the last woman standing. It's interesting - I don't think any of the women are as good as either Gilles or Apolo (or even Emmitt when he's on his game) - but I do see them each potentially having their own fanbase. I will be very interested to see who the last woman standing is.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I don't think Mel will make the finals. I will be surprised if this is not an all male finale. I just think the guys have bigger fanbases this season. But I do think it is possible she could be the last woman standing. It's interesting - I don't think any of the women are as good as either Gilles or Apolo (or even Emmitt when he's on his game) - but I do see them each potentially having their own fanbase. I will be very interested to see who the last woman standing is.
    I don't think Sabrina has a big fanbase, but I do like her dancing. I thought the F2 would be two males, and have for some time.
    KatesMom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't see TPTB at DWTS allowing it to come down to an all male final 3, even if that's the way it should turn out.

The judges will start giving some of the girls higher marks to try to even out the scores, and boost one of the women into the F3. Or else they will begin nitpicking every little thing the guys do wrong, in an attempt to sway the votes toward the ladies. It seems they have done this type of thing in previous seasons.
    I can't stand the judges and their obvious ploys to keep their favorite in the hunt.
    Dahlia97 and jucamer like this.

Looks like procrastination pays off in regards to changing my avi from the last time Melissa was on DWTS! Love when something old comes back in style and I'm still sporting it from the original trend! Go Melissa!

I don't know how far Melissa will go, but I hope she and Tony will make it to the finals. It's a tough road to get to there, but I don't think it's impossible. I'm also one of those who would like to see Tony finally win, but I'm not voting for them based on that. I'm voting for them because I love their partnership, them as individuals and I think Melissa is one of the best dancers on this season. I know I'm in the minority, but I am not a fan of Gilles. Never have been. He's a good dancer, by all means, but he just leaves me cold. Doesn't seem to have much fun, which is what endeared me to Tony & Melissa in the first place. I just love the camaraderie, the jokes and the overall chemistry between the two. They obviously love working together and I'll never get tired of a happy, smiling, beaming Tony!

FORT Fogey

I, too, think Melissa will be the last woman standing. Gilles is seen as the best dancer but Melissa is just as good. Gilles carries an aura and media hype that he is the best of the best. And of course his sex appeal is over the top. I am tired of hearing most say he will win. That will not be an exciting finish for me; it is too expected. I would love to see Melissa win.

Women have so much more to do in ballroom dances.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't think Sabrina has a big fanbase, but I do like her dancing. I thought the F2 would be two males, and have for some time.
    I don't think so neither because IF she did have a big fanbase, the outcome of her season would have been a bit difference.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I don't think so neither because IF she did have a big fanbase, the outcome of her season would have been a bit difference.
    I guess I am at the point, where I really don't care.As I have said before, I don't like anyone returning to any of these shows.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    She finished 3rd in her season. Not bad, I say. Shawn won and Gilles was second.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She finished 3rd in her season. Not bad, I say. Shawn won and Gilles was second.
    I think "I'm here" was talking about Sabrina

+ Reply to Thread