+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

These two were my favorites on their season, along with Ty & Chelsie. I hope their fanbase is strong enough to carry them well into the season, and also that they're able to capture new fans along the way. Will definitely be rooting & voting for them this season. Go Team T-Croft!
    Shoepie and Need40winks like this.

They were just on Access Hollywood ( what a strange time this is on) and they looked good .Melissa looked in very good shape .Tony said she has some great ideas .
    Need40winks likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

I adored this team on their first season and am so looking forward to seeing and rooting for them again on this one! I also thought Melissa's CMT show was great... I don't normally like personal reality shows but she and her husband so often had me in stitches, not to mention her daughter is totally adorable.
    tapper01 likes this.

Thought these two did a great job yesterday & I love how happy Tony is! Threw all my votes to them & hope they have enough to stay on.
    Need40winks and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They were just on Access Hollywood ( what a strange time this is on) and they looked good .Melissa looked in very good shape .Tony said she has some great ideas .
    Her abs are amazing considering that she is a mother. I think Tony needs some help with choreography for the team to finish in the top 5.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    Her abs are amazing considering that she is a mother. I think Tony needs some help with choreography for the team to finish in the top 5.
    I agree with you. She looked great in the interviews after the show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

I think you're right, but I love Tony and I thought their dance was great.

I'm happy they stopped designating her a Reality Star and have given her the title of Television Host. Maybe, finally, she'll be able to break away from Bachelordom.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So no one has posted in Mel's thread for several days so I am going to give it a bump and I'm wondering how strong people might assess her fanbase to be at this point? I think DWTS and The Bach have had a crossover audience for a long time so there may be a solid built in fanbase there for people who kind of feel like they are following Melissa along on her journey (drink! ). I didn't know about her other show until it was posted here by Katesmom, and if people followed her there, she may have an underestimated fanbase. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by chrisg; 10-04-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Prior to being on The Bachelor and DWTS, she was on DCC: Making The Team back when she was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader organization. She was on this DCC reality show for 2 or 3 seasons while she was with the team. This show aired on CMT, as does her current reality show.

She could have fans that have followed her since her DCC days, as well as those that have recently discovered her through the current CMT show. I guess my point is that she would have more fans than just The Bachelor viewer .

+ Reply to Thread