+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

I saw Tony on the Wendy Williams Show a few days after the finale. Melissa had to get home to Dallas so couldn't be there with him. He told Wendy that he was told that he & Melissa had won by a landslide. BTW, they had the most accumulative judges points for the season by about 2 points over Shawn & Derek. Wendy was one of Tony's former dance partners and if I'm not mistaken, they were eliminated the first week.

So happy for Tony & Melissa. I love them both, but was especially happy for Tony, He has certainly paid his dues over the past 14 seasons with all his lousy partners. Now it is time for Max & Anna to win that Mirror Ball Trophy. I hope they get good partners next season. It wouldn't hurt for Tony to get another good one as well. I like Derek, but it is about time he paid his dues & have a few incompetent partners. Of course, he would probably leave the show if that happened. He is a great choreographer though.

Did you all see the shock on Bruno & Carrie Ann's face when Tony & Melissa won? Ole Len Goodman was grinning from ear to ear & was happy! LOL Melissa was his favorite.

I only posted a couple of times this season, but it was my most favorite season ever. I have rewatched the season about 3 or 4 times since the finale. I will say that I was as shocked as most everyone else was when Tom called out Melissa & Tony as the winners. I thought the teeny boppers would give Shawn the win, but there is no doubt that Melissa was the best dancer this season & she obviously had a bigger fan base than we or she knew about.

A beautiful season and there was noone that I didn't like. As much as I like Gilles, he began to get on my nerves with every dance he did being too raunchy, except the quickstep. He's a good dancer, but I think those antics hurt him in the end, because it got to be too much. IMO he didnt need to do that. Melissa & Shawn didn't & they were the final 2 standing.

A GREAT SEASON.
    Need40winks likes this.

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    So happy for Tony & Melissa. I love them both, but was especially happy for Tony, He has certainly paid his dues over the past 14 seasons with all his lousy partners. Now it is time for Max & Anna to win that Mirror Ball Trophy. I hope they get good partners next season. It wouldn't hurt for Tony to get another good one as well. I like Derek, but it is about time he paid his dues & have a few incompetent partners. Of course, he would probably leave the show if that happened. He is a great choreographer though.
    He is leaving (Derek) -- he announced it a whlie ago. He all but said an official farewell in the last episode. Nobody is expecting him back next season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread