+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Can they do that? I thought it only implied the troupe, and the other pros, or backup dancers.

Oh, geez, -_-, if they do that, they'll have the entire country behind them.

I had no idea about the finalists having others involved in their freestyle. Who would Melissa or Kelly bring in???? This really sucks . I guess TPTB want Derek to win one last time. I really hate this show
    Coco46 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I had no idea about the finalists having others involved in their freestyle. Who would Melissa or Kelly bring in???? This really sucks . I guess TPTB want Derek to win one last time. I really hate this show
    If I was Kelly I would bring in the entire cast of General Hospital since it is such a popular soap opera and if I was Melissa I would bring in NFL football players since she was once a cheerleader. Here is a portion of the article I read, hope it was OK to post it, if not sorry!

"According to Twitter poster @DWTSGossip, the 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics champions may be joining Shawn and Derek Monday night. @DWTSGossip tweeted, "The Fierce5 gymnasts may be making a cameo in the Shawn & Derek's freestyle on Monday #awesome .... DWTS finals." Earlier the same Twitter poster retweeted a post specifically saying the Fierce 5 (often also called the Fab 5) would be in the routine, and Derek himself teased via his Twitter, "Working with some exceptional young ladies tonight ... "
    Valancy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Hmmm, good point about the troupe, pros & backup dancers. I think something is going on because all of the Fab 5 are in California right now and Shawn posted a picture of herself with them. I think she and Derek are good enough to win on their own, why bring them in? They should have enough confidence in their dancing to go head to head with Melissa and Kelly and let the best woman win. Maybe one of the judges will call them out on it?
    Well this isn't a surprise, last week they said( well Tom did) in their freestyle they will have back up dancers, etc. So, the others can do the same. Cant some of them use the troupe?? dont know why they are doing this, but this whole season has been wonky .I wouldn't blame Derek though, the show decided that last week

According to Twitter poster @DWTSGossip, the 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics champions may be joining Shawn and Derek Monday night. @DWTSGossip tweeted, "The Fierce5 gymnasts may be making a cameo in the Shawn & Derek's freestyle on Monday #awesome .... DWTS finals." Earlier the same Twitter poster retweeted a post specifically saying the Fierce 5 (often also called the Fab 5) would be in the routine, and Derek himself teased via his Twitter, "Working with some exceptional young ladies tonight
    sounds good to me
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well this isn't a surprise, last week they said( well Tom did) in their freestyle they will have back up dancers, etc. So, the others can do the same. Cant some of them use the troupe?? dont know why they are doing this, but this whole season has been wonky .I wouldn't blame Derek though, the show decided that last week

sounds good to me
    Yeah, it is true, I remember Tom mentioning they could have other people in their freestyle, even props I think.

I thought when they could bring people, it would be the troupe, something like Apollo did, with roman statues.

Hmm, I can actually imagine how they would incorporate the fab 5, I can see Derek telling the five of them to do some flips, and then when they're done, Shawn . comes out, something like that

Yeah, it is true, I remember Tom mentioning they could have other people in their freestyle, even props I think.

I thought when they could bring people, it would be the troupe, something like Apollo did, with roman statues.

Hmm, I can actually imagine how they would incorporate the fab 5, I can see Derek telling the five of them to do some flips, and then when they're done, Shawn . comes out, something like that
    I didn't hear him say that - I think it sucks Another edge to Derek - just give him the damn mirrorball already and get it over with
    Coco46, AZChristian and Daisoo like this.

Yes, it was a surprise to him, much like the others. I look forward to seeing what he does ,

I am wondering if Melissa will bring in the cheerleaders
    -Andy Rooney-

The very best of luck to Melissa & Tony tonight! I'm counting on them leaving it all out there like they have done all season! Loved them in season 8 & have absolutely adored them this season. Hoping for a shiny, round, glittery ball to cap off a wonderful ride for them.

To fellow fans: Don't forget to VOTE!!!
    Shoepie, Need40winks and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    The very best of luck to Melissa & Tony tonight! I'm counting on them leaving it all out there like they have done all season! Loved them in season 8 & have absolutely adored them this season. Hoping for a shiny, round, glittery ball to cap off a wonderful ride for them.

To fellow fans: Don't forget to VOTE!!!
    I will tonight! I finally remembered my password for my ABC account, and I'll most likely vote with my fb account too.
    MountainBreeze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Sorry, stupid question, but what does TPTB exactly means?

Sorry, stupid question, but what does TPTB exactly means?
    the powers that be
    Daisoo likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread