+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

Tony's cleared to dance Both he and Melissa tweeted that the MRI went well. Nothing broken, but a severe sprain. Tony tweeted that it was all about pain management now, so he's definitely dancing. They're dancing 1st & 6th tonight.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Their dance to Dirty Diana was AMAZING. Such beautiful lines and great choreography. I would so love for them to win this, but I believe TPTB want Derek to win again....GAG
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

As much as I like Tony, and I've always liked him a lot, I be happy with a win by anybody except Melissa.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So freakin' happy they made it to the finals! They have been the sole reason I've watched this season & I hope they go all the way to hoisting the mirrorball! Great dancing, great partnership, great people.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm really liking Melissa this time around. And, Tony has always been one of my faves - such a great attitude, especially given some of the partners he's landed. Plus his choreography has really stepped up this season.

I'd like Melissa to win, but if not her, then Kelly.
    jucamer likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

There are plenty on this board who dislike Melissa. I checked out some other reality TV message boards and found a tremendous amount of support for her. She has a good shot of winning this! Kelly is her biggest competition as far as fan base, I think.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't dislike Melissa, I think she's really tried hard, and I think ABC would love an underdog to win.Although I don't see her as a underdog.( not any more) she has held her own.

A friend of mine heard she re injured herself.I tried to google it, nothing came up, so I am hoping she is okay.

I hope they are all okay
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm really liking Melissa this time around. And, Tony has always been one of my faves - such a great attitude, especially given some of the partners he's landed. Plus his choreography has really stepped up this season.

I'd like Melissa to win, but if not her, then Kelly.
    I would love to see Melissa win; she and Tony are just a lot of fun to watch. If she doesn't win, then go Kelly!

However, I think they both have little chance based on what I just read about Shawn & Derek's freestyle. They are bringing in the Fab 5 gymnasts who won gold in London either as a cameo or as themselves (Derek tweeted he was working with some talented ladies the other night); I am sure it will be a great freestyle, I am sure they will dance last and I am sure they will be crowned champs. It doesn't seem fair, who can Melissa and Kelly bring into their freestyle? But, it is the freestyle where anything goes so they are not breaking rules.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    I would love to see Melissa win; she and Tony are just a lot of fun to watch. If she doesn't win, then go Kelly!

However, I think they both have little chance based on what I just read about Shawn & Derek's freestyle. They are bringing in the Fab 5 gymnasts who won gold in London either as a cameo or as themselves (Derek tweeted he was working with some talented ladies the other night); I am sure it will be a great freestyle, I am sure they will dance last and I am sure they will be crowned champs. It doesn't seem fair, who can Melissa and Kelly bring into their freestyle? But, it is the freestyle where anything goes so they are not breaking rules.
    Can they do that? I thought it only implied the troupe, and the other pros, or backup dancers.

Oh, geez, -_-, if they do that, they'll have the entire country behind them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Can they do that? I thought it only implied the troupe, and the other pros, or backup dancers.

Oh, geez, -_-, if they do that, they'll have the entire country behind them.
    Hmmm, good point about the troupe, pros & backup dancers. I think something is going on because all of the Fab 5 are in California right now and Shawn posted a picture of herself with them. I think she and Derek are good enough to win on their own, why bring them in? They should have enough confidence in their dancing to go head to head with Melissa and Kelly and let the best woman win. Maybe one of the judges will call them out on it?

+ Reply to Thread