+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

While Maks is my favorite... I am looking forward to this all-star season. Definitely liking a few...
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey

According to a very recent on-line interview with Tom Bergeron, Maks actually will be around next season as well as this one, but then he may be done, as his contract will have run out by then, and he's interested in pursuing other things.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    According to a very recent on-line interview with Tom Bergeron, Maks actually will be around next season as well as this one, but then he may be done, as his contract will have run out by then, and he's interested in pursuing other things.
    Great news! We get a little while longer to
    karalott, Valancy and mesachick like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I know Maks has made the threat of leaving before and sticks around anyway-which I'm glad for. I don't care how many times he cries wolf, as long as he's crying wolf and doesn't leave However, I don't blame him for wanting to move on and pursue other things. In fact, I have to think that day is coming for a lot of veteran pros, or at the very least, having them be bumped by the show. I think it's probably better to go off and pursue whatever it is you want to do while the show is still airing and relevant, before it goes off the air and you're just another person in a sea of reality show personalities trying to latch on to the last 15 minutes of fame you have. Maks will be a success no matter what. I hope he can finally win a trophy, but he's still a winner to me no matter what.

Looking forward to him and Kirstie. They're getting my votes.

Great news! We get a little while longer to
    All I can say is, he better go out in a blaze of leather pants and flaunting his beautiful chest
    chrisg, mesachick and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Maks is my favorite male pro, so I hope he sticks around. But, I wish they paired him with someone else. Yes, they are cute together, but they are definitely not contenders.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Maks is my favorite male pro, so I hope he sticks around. But, I wish they paired him with someone else. Yes, they are cute together, but they are definitely not contenders.
    Love your avatar!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Love your avatar!
    Thanks, it is also my home screen for my phone
    GabbyG and jucamer like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Regular

Kirstie makes live TV so entertaining. That kiss last night was one of those impromptu moments on DWTS that make the show so fun to watch.

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

UGGGH!!! I just can't stand Kirstie. Last night she was on Jay Leno... and allllllllllllllllllllllllllll she talked about was sex. WHO CARES! WHY do we have to know such details? Jay would try to change the subject and she would revert right back. I know she is trying to sell her weight loss program... but man... was she TRYING to sell something else. *rolls eyes* Sorry Kirstie... didn't work... you are NOT sexy.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-27-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    *does her happy dance* I am happy to know that. I just hope he gets better dance partners. I'd like for him to go out with a win. Based on his partners... he hasn't had a chance.

+ Reply to Thread