+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Re: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Actually, it appears as if Kelly is in fact single.... I found this little snippet that was posted 2 days ago.

The answer: It doesn’t appear so. Kelly dated her highschool sweetheart Michael Gonzalez for 18 years (the couple started dating when she was just 15) until the pair broke up in 2009. Kelly’s grief over the end of their relationship was documented on the short-lived and highly underrated Bravo reality show Dirty Soap, in which she burned her prom dress as a sort of signal as freedom from her former love.

Kelly hasn’t gotten serious with any particular man since she split from Michael. Maybe single and ready to mingle Val could be her next beau? You have to admit, these two make a hot pair!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Actually, it appears as if Kelly is in fact single.... I found this little snippet that was posted 2 days ago.

The answer: It doesnít appear so. Kelly dated her highschool sweetheart Michael Gonzalez for 18 years (the couple started dating when she was just 15) until the pair broke up in 2009. Kellyís grief over the end of their relationship was documented on the short-lived and highly underrated Bravo reality show Dirty Soap, in which she burned her prom dress as a sort of signal as freedom from her former love.

Kelly hasnít gotten serious with any particular man since she split from Michael. Maybe single and ready to mingle Val could be her next beau? You have to admit, these two make a hot pair!
    At the bottom of that it says

UPDATE: A source tells us that Kelly does have a boyfriend, but that the two are very low-key.

It's supposed to be someone she works with
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Man how did I miss that lol... I am going to blame the heat - it's 90 here today and I don't have A/C.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Val has a girlfriend as well. I heard he was dating Nicole Volynets, another pro dancer who used to be part of the troupe. That was awhile back, so it's possible they broke up. At any rate, I loved Kelly and Alec together back in season 1. But holy crap, is Val bringing a different side out to her! I didn't know Kelly had this confidence in her. During season 1 and in rare appearances, she always looked nervous as heck. I believe season 6 for the 100th episode, she came back to dance her freestyle with Alec (one of my personal favorites, even if I didn't think it was deserving of the scores it got), and I remember Tom telling the audience to be nice because she was nervous.

I'd love to see these two make the finals. I'm not entirely counting on it, as I'm pegging Shawn/Gilles/Emmit or Apolo, but it'd be nice to see Kelly pull an upset. She's doing so well, and I thought they had one of the harder challenges this week in terms of dancing.
    BTW, bee stung lips and jucamer like this.

Kelly's boyfriend is an actor (I've never heard of him aside from in relation to her, though) named Heath. She doesn't work with him, but she was with him during Dirty Soap, even though the show pretended like she had recently broken up with Mike and she was single. They have been together quite awhile. That's why I find this showmance with Val and some of the interview comments from both of them so ridiculous. Obviously they are friends, but beyond that, Kelly is acting, IMO.

If you know who Nancy Lee Grahn is (Alexis on GH), look for her in the audience; Heath has been right next to her either every show or almost every show.

All that aside, I've been really impressed with Kelly this season; she's improved by leaps and bounds over her first stint. Doing double duty is showing on GH though and has been for awhile now; a lot of the time, she looks utterly exhausted. I hope she keeps doing well.
    Florimel likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think Kelly has been FABULOUS this season, and especially this week, when she danced SUPERBLY and so very emotionally -- and she had a broken toe that she had just broken on the morning of the performance. OUCH!!!
    jucamer likes this.

The two of them creep me out , get a room already, even with it being fake , it's over done .As for her, she isn't memorable to me From her frothy pink number to her flappy shirt -I know what she wore, but the dancing is just meh. I think she is trying to hard ,I dont see any enjoyment and she doesn't give me any
    I wouldnt care if she left next week.Maybe it's her smarmy partner.

I 'll take Melissa and her toothy grin over Kelly.
    ness, wannasee and sunnydayz like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The two of them creep me out , get a room already, even with it being fake , it's over done .As for her, she isn't memorable to me From her frothy pink number to her flappy shirt -I know what she wore, but the dancing is just meh. I think she is trying to hard ,I dont see any enjoyment and she doesn't give me any
    I wouldnt care if she left next week.Maybe it's her smarmy partner.

I 'll take Melissa and her toothy grin over Kelly.
    It creeps me out too. Trying way too hard to get some talk going and some attention....to hopefully translate into votes. At least that's how it comes across to me. It makes me like them less. Not going to vote for them at this point. There's others I like better.

FORT Fogey

I just didn't see it that way the other night. It seemed obvious to me that they were making a point of getting into character for their dance ... setting the mood, as it were. I didn't take it seriously at all.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    It creeps me out too. Trying way too hard to get some talk going and some attention....to hopefully translate into votes. At least that's how it comes across to me. It makes me like them less. Not going to vote for them at this point. There's others I like better.
    Yes, way way too hard .She did the same thing( same face) last week as well.Plus they did the whole romance thing again.I am not voting for her, there are way better dancers than her

Each to their own . I think the a couple of the guys might be splitting their votes.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast