+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Re: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Wow, I feel just the opposite! To me, Maks is the cocky and arrogant one of the two. I like Val better.
    I think they both are. Val is sleazy, Maks is cocky. Split the difference
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like both of the brothers! Val just has some immaturity to him still is all. I think it's adorable how he is clearly smitten with Kelly. It was fun watching them goof off in rehearsals like that. I found their dance to be quite lovely.
    Florimel, chrisg, KatesMom and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I don't find Val sleazy or Maks arrogant. I find Maks charming, but I don't know Valentin well enough yet to have an opinion. What I THINK is that he's trying to compete with Mak's vibrant personality, not unusual for a younger brother.
    diva211, chrisg, mesachick and 1 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I thought Val sleazy when he was talking about Kelly's breasts. What does that have to do with dancing? not a thing.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I hope Kelly makes it through til next week, so we can see what she can do with a full week off of General Hospital to train. This week Kelly was working 15 hours a day on set, so it must have been challenging to compete on DWTS too. She had a more demanding on-set schedule than she expected because actor who plays her her husband on the show left after 19 years and completed his final taping last week. Kelly had worked with him for 9 of those years, and their characters had a lot of story to wrap up.

This article has a quote from her and Val if you're interested.

I love that her on-screen Mom and on-screen sister have shown up to cheer her on each week. It's fun seeing the General Hospital actors in the crowd.
    diva211, chrisg and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    I hope Kelly makes it through til next week, so we can see what she can do with a full week off of General Hospital to train. This week Kelly was working 15 hours a day on set, so it must have been challenging to compete on DWTS too. She had a more demanding on-set schedule than she expected because actor who plays her her husband on the show left after 19 years and completed his final taping last week. Kelly had worked with him for 9 of those years, and their characters had a lot of story to wrap up.

I love that her on-screen Mom and on-screen sister have shown up to cheer her on each week. It's fun seeing the General Hospital actors in the crowd.
    That's right, even though I am very behind with GH, I heard that Steve Burton was leaving. The show will really miss him, I think, and those must have been really long days for Kelly to wrap up their storyline.

Glad to see Kelly doing well and I hope it continues. And thanks for the info, Valancy!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post

I think she will make it through, I bet her fan base is pretty good.I think its nice they all have someone to cheer them on.
    mesachick likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Wow - is something going on between these two? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Wow - is something going on between these two? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?
    It does seem quite obvious that they are *cough* enjoying *cough* each others company. AND they both equally... physically...verbally express it.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    It does seem quite obvious that they are *cough* enjoying *cough* each others company. AND they both equally... physically...verbally express it.
    Her boyfriend is sitting in the front row every night she is there. -Fake make outs.
    Florimel and VAgirl79 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast