+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

Re: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

I also noticed he's not as funny or eloquent as his brother. Thanks, but I'll stick to Maks.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I also noticed he's not as funny or eloquent as his brother. Thanks, but I'll stick to Maks.
    IF this is Maks last season... you won't be able to stick with him for long.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    IF this is Maks last season... you won't be able to stick with him for long.
    It isn't though he is here for another two I think. ( its in his thread I believe) Val can leave anytime I find Kelly very hard looking. I dont know if she is a good dancer, she is just okay for me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It isn't though he is here for another two I think. ( its in his thread I believe) Val can leave anytime I find Kelly very hard looking. I dont know if she is a good dancer, she is just okay for me.
    OoOoOoOo.... I didn't know that. Thanks for the um... information.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I like Val, but not Kelly. There is just something about her that I don't like and can't put my finger on it
    Florimel likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Production is trying to push the "relationship card" with these two and the chemistry is NOT there. Val would like to bed her and Kelly clearly finds him off putting. Kelly won the first season so she has it in her to do well but I don't think she can excel with Val.

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    I enjoy Kelly on General Hospital, and am rooting for her and Val.
    I watch GH on the treadmill every day -- even though I'm crazy behind on my DVD stash -- and Kelly has never been one of my favorites but I think that is mostly because GH has a lot of very strong actors. I'd still like to see her do well, though, because she seems like a nice person and it probably helps GH at this point to have her do well on the show. I also like that there are a few petite dancers on this All-Stars season because as a petite person who took ballet, I was always intimidated by taller dancers and felt they looked so much more graceful.

I also forgot to mention this last week, but did anyone else who watches GH see Tony Geary and Nancy Lee Grahn in the audience last week? I am starting to think maybe it was my imagination because it seems like the kind of thing Tony would never go for, to even sit in the audience, but I guess that is the extent to which GH needs the publicity?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What's up with calling him Valentin all of a sudden? I don't really care, just curious.

I am LOVING these two. Kelly is doing much better than I expected. I figured she and Val would be getting into it and that she'd be scared and shaking like a leaf. She's a lot better than she was in her first season. I wasn't overly happy Val was partnered with her, and figured she'd be a quick exit. I'd call her a contender to continue improving and going far. Not the finals, but I think she's becoming one of the better females. I find her more interesting than Melissa and Sabrina anyway.

Tom seemed to be moving the show right along tonight. I'm surprised he had no comment about their rehearsal footage
    chrisg, Imperfect1 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Production is trying to push the "relationship card" with these two and the chemistry is NOT there. Val would like to bed her and Kelly clearly finds him off putting. Kelly won the first season so she has it in her to do well but I don't think she can excel with Val.
    You hit the nail on the head. As a couple, they are not that good.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Val comes across as sleazy and overly cocky to me. I like Maks, but I could do without Val on the show.
    Wow, I feel just the opposite! To me, Maks is the cocky and arrogant one of the two. I like Val better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast