+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd - All-Stars

Re: Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd - All-Stars

I have a crude sense of humor and while I'm not a Gilles fan, I thought the only good partner dance during that fiasco (Gangam style) was the pair of them. I was cracking up when he made that shocked face at her splits, then threw her leg over...the whole thing was hilarious. Maybe not suitable for the time slot it's in, but funny none the less. I also loved the bath towel theme they went with.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm typically drinking a glass of wine during DWTS. When a performance is really good, I noticed that I unconsciously set the wine glass down and lean forward to watch. I've noticed this season that, when Gilles is getting ready to perform, I set my glass down BEFORE he even begins.

My favorite of all his dances is the Bollywood routine.
    Florimel likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Gilles and Peta were just on The View. He said their dances were perfect each week( how humble) LOL , so he didn't know why they were voted off.

They did okay, she looked softer than she did on the show. His wife was the one that said kiss more etc, not sure they should have listened to her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He really should be a big star in Hollywood. He would be perfect in so many rolls. Maybe it would be best if he didn't do things like DWTS for his career and find a better agent. I think he has great appeal and could be cast in any kind of roll. Maybe he is like some women, too beautiful to be cast~ as in men are jealous of him, lol. He is gorgeous. I personally like a burly man but I can definitely see the appeal and think he is hugely attractive.
    Coco46 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789