Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskya - All-Stars

Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskya - All-Stars

Drew Lachey
    DWTS All-Star

Pro: Anna Trebunskya

#TeamDrew

Drew Lachey was such a fan favorite on Dancing with the Stars that they brought him back to co-host for awhile. Now heís returning once more as a Dancing All-Star.

Drew Lachey, a native of Cincinnati, Ohio, is best known for his multi-platinum pop group 98 Degrees, which he joined with his brother Nick in 1995. Drew is the Season 2 winner of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, beating out 10 other dance couples in 2006. He also served as co-host of the show and hosted ABC's Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, a live, one-hour series that featured teams created by judges Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli.

A Broadway veteran, Drew starred as Mark Cohen in Jonathan Larsonís Pulitzer Prize-winning musical Rent, and as King Arthurís right-hand man, Patsy, in Mike Nicholís award-winning production of Monty Pythonís Spamalot. Other onstage work includes Corny Collins in Hairspray and the Dancing with the Stars tour.

Drew also hosted HGTV's $250,000 Dollar Challenge, a reality show where families compete to pay off their mortgage with home-improvement challenges, America Sings for the Gospel Music Channel and the Miss USA Pageant, which he co-hosted with Nancy OíDell.

Drew, along with design partner Sabrina Soto, won the celebrity edition of HGTV's Showdown Battle of the Bonus Room, where the team beat designer Matthew Finlason and figure skater champion, Kristi Yamaguchi. Drew is married and is a proud father of two

Drew Lachey Bio/Media Page - ABC.com

Re: Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskya - All-Stars

Nice photo. I cant say I am fond of him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I loved Drew and Cheryl on their season! He tries really hard, so he may do well again.

I liked Drew & Cheryl also! Their freestyle to SAHRAC is one of my all time faves.
    I hope he does well with Anna.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I liked Drew & Cheryl also! Their freestyle to SAHRAC is one of my all time faves.
    I hope he does well with Anna.
    Mine too! That was a freestyle. I wish we saw more like it, instead of tired retreads of hip hop and ones that look like they were put together on the spot. I would love to see him and Cheryl re-do that during a results show, although since he's partnered with Anna, not sure if he would (or could). I am excited for him and Anna, and hope they do really well. He was a lot of fun the first time around. They are a good match together. I'm looking more forward to the guys this season than I am the girls.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Mine too! That was a freestyle. I wish we saw more like it, instead of tired retreads of hip hop and ones that look like they were put together on the spot. I would love to see him and Cheryl re-do that during a results show, although since he's partnered with Anna, not sure if he would (or could). I am excited for him and Anna, and hope they do really well. He was a lot of fun the first time around. They are a good match together. I'm looking more forward to the guys this season than I am the girls.
    Love that avatar Kara!
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Love that avatar Kara!
    Yours isn't bad, either The countdown is on, now that I have my dates right

Happy Anna got a great dance partner this season. Here's hoping they go a long way (hopefully to the finals)!
    karalott likes this.

I wasn't surprised to see Anna and her partner in the bottom two last night because I thought Anna lacked spark. It was as though she wasn't feeling well - she looked slighter in build and seemed less vibrant than in the past. Maybe it's just chemistry, but when she danced with Evan Lysaceck, she definitely had more spring in her step.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I wasn't surprised to see Anna and her partner in the bottom two last night because I thought Anna lacked spark. It was as though she wasn't feeling well - she looked slighter in build and seemed less vibrant than in the past. Maybe it's just chemistry, but when she danced with Evan Lysaceck, she definitely had more spring in her step.
    I think you are right, something was missing. I thought they were forgettable, but its early days yet
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast