+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

Someone has it out for Bristol Palin on "Dancing with the Stars" -- TMZ has learned, the suspicious package that was sent to the CBS lot yesterday came with ONE demand ... remove Bristol from the show ... or else.

Sources at CBS tell TMZ, a note was attached to the white-powdery package that read something like, "This is what will happen to you if Bristol Palin stays on [the show]."

The white powder was later determined to be harmless -- but we're told law enforcement is still treating the situation as a credible threat, and is currently investigating the situation.

FYI -- this is the SECOND time Bristol has been targeted by a suspicious letter while appearing on "Dancing with the Stars." The first package was sent when Bristol first appeared on the show in 2010. It also contained a threat.

Bristol is currently a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars."
    Read more: CBS Emergency -- Suspicious Package Targeted Bristol Palin | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Hi Fanny

Somebody has to show Bristol some love
    Especially in a thread titled "Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas". If she can't get it in here... where can she?

sunshine3331 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Especially in a thread titled "Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas". If she can't get it in here... where can she?

At home, where she belongs.
    karalott, Florimel, ness and 4 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    At home, where she belongs.

Hmmm... I'm guessing you won't be giving her your vote then...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I saw this and it makes me sick. Seriously people STEP AWAY FROM THE TV. I get that some do not like her. But she is still a human being and has as much right to be there as anyone else . . . and if her fan support is any evidence, she will be here for a while. Seriously, it is people like the whack-a-doodle who sent this who make me want to take my kids and go live in a cave . . . because these people are walking around with us!!
    Shoepie and sunshine3331 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I saw this and it makes me sick. Seriously people STEP AWAY FROM THE TV. I get that some do not like her. But she is still a human being and has as much right to be there as anyone else . . . and if her fan support is any evidence, she will be here for a while. Seriously, it is people like the whack-a-doodle who sent this who make me want to take my kids and go live in a cave . . . because these people are walking around with us!!
    It IS scary... that people like that are around with us. The problem is... we just don't know where.
    Didn't something like this happen with Shawn in her season?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    It was the same after Big Brother finished.One of the contestants had death threats, someone called her work, its insane.She didn't even win.Its scary to know there are such nutcases out there.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was the same after Big Brother finished.One of the contestants had death threats, someone called her work, its insane.She didn't even win.Its scary to know there are such nutcases out there.

Those are the sort of people who need their own reality tv show. Lets see who they really are...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Who? Danielle?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    It IS scary... that people like that are around with us. The problem is... we just don't know where.
    Didn't something like this happen with Shawn in her season?
    Shawn had a stalker - which was even worse because she was underage at the time. Again, back when I really liked Mark - he really took on an older brother, protective vibe towards her that season.

+ Reply to Thread