+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

FORT Fogey

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

The last time Bristol was on, Sarah had a little more going on professionally. She was still playing with the idea of running for office, so she was doing speaking engagements and whatnot to keep those doors open. I think there were also more news organizations that were seeking her opinions. Now, her schedule is much more free, except for when Fox News calls to ask her to talk for a minute or two. So she probably has more free time to hang out in LA and sit in the audience for one of the few cameras that will still focus on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Can't wait to see Bristol and Mark bring it this week and make it through again
    I am just pleased( very pleased) Pammy went home first . I am so happy she is off my screen. I don't know who will be next, or who( other than Derek and Shawn) I will vote for.All depends on their dancing.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I think she did good last night, not great but she is really coming out of her shell which is nice to see. Kinda mad at Mark for not following the rules, he should know the judges are biased and have a target out for Bristol anyway so he needs to make sure they follow the rules of the dance. Hopefully the fans can get her through
    sunshine3331 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Mark did her any favors with that choreography last night, but honestly, I also don't see her as being on the level of the other dancers either. Showing improvement and/or working hard just isn't enough to be truly competitive in an All-Star season.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

he should know the judges are biased and have a target out for Bristol anyway
    They're targeting her? They're all but tongue bathing her, much as they did her prior season. She can't dance, she's a charmless dullard, and she's not a "star". If she was anyone else, they would have excoriated her.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I think she did good last night, not great but she is really coming out of her shell which is nice to see. Kinda mad at Mark for not following the rules, he should know the judges are biased and have a target out for Bristol anyway so he needs to make sure they follow the rules of the dance. Hopefully the fans can get her through
    Maybe they are like everyone else , and just having fun, its all about fun .We have ever heard that before , I guess they want to stroke all the egos of the so called A S
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I can only hope she'll be ok this week, I really want to see her knock it out of the park and get the scores she deserves, that'll get some panties in a twist
    sunshine3331 likes this.

I can only hope she'll be ok this week, I really want to see her knock it out of the park and get the scores she deserves, that'll get some panties in a twist
    Or as one poster said, Bristol makes heads pop: lol
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Yeah, she got the scores she deserved, alright. LOL. Actually, the scores were generous. She needs to take her redneck shtick, new face, and no-talent self back to Alaska.

The one thing I will say for Bristol is that she is one of the few that seem to be enjoying this season. Most of the stars are too stressed out, and it shows in their dancing. When I watch them dance all I see is fear of failure. Bristol brings the opposite tone, knowing she is going to fail and just doing her best. I don't mind if she stays around a few weeks.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread