+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Bristol had the air of entitlement. The audience didn't even react to her leaving,lol
    Shot of the dancers, showed no emotion either. I'm sure most felt she should have gone before some of the ones who have already been eliminated.
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I have to say that if she did do The Bachelorette, I would definitely be watching. I have affection and/or respect for very few of the participants of the silly program, so that isn't an issue for me, but oh, the entertainment value of 25 "hunks" *gag* giving it their all in vying for the attention of one charmless, dull-witted Arctic princess in the vain hope that they'll get an on-air personality gig out of it. Tee hee.
    Dear Lord, can you just imagine the home town visits to Alaska to the parents' Palin??? I'm sure Sarah would be full of pearls of wisdom for the final three men: "Golly gee, you betcha, you boys had better do right by our Bristol."
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Dear Lord, can you just imagine the home town visits to Alaska to the parents' Palin??? I'm sure Sarah would be full of pearls of wisdom for the final three men: "Golly gee, you betcha, you boys had better do right by our Bristol."
    She would take them all to that shooting range, where most of the guys that come on that show, would run for the hills (wimps!)

bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just had to come back and check to make sure nanook of the north is really gone? It wasn't some wine induced dream I had lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Who wouldn't want to see that. I am now giving some thought to launching a campaign to have her as the next one up for grabs.
    ness, bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see that. I am now giving some thought to launching a campaign to have her as the next one up for grabs.
    Lol, I'm with you on that one. I would LOVE to see her as The Bachelorette. Now THAT would be entertaining on so many levels.

And Fanny Mare, yes, the shooting range, lol, I can just imagine.

After the men realized what they'd gotten themselves into, they'd probably be refusing roses at the rose cermony right and left just to get the hell outta there and get their sanitiy back.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fogey

Well, she would be following in the footsteps of the most recent B'ette, believing that her exalted family connections preclude her from being an independent adult ... actually getting an education or training to support herself and her child with a real job or a career, other than parading her surgical enhancements on TVs across America in pursuit of easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Well, she would be following in the footsteps of the most recent B'ette, believing that her exalted family connections preclude her from being an independent adult ... actually getting an education or training to support herself and her child with a real job or a career, other than parading her surgical enhancements on TVs across America in pursuit of easy money.

Head of nail = hit on.

FORT Fogey

Head of nail = hit on.
    Thank you, bee!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Please leave EMILY out of Bristol's thread. And, if you could, please taper off on JK's bad joke about Bristol being the Bachelorette.
    I'm here likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread