+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Dancing With the Stars Pool

Shoepie: Updating your pool team is this week only so relax, you haven't missed anything. I like to give people a chance to update their team midway in case they lost some of their picks early on. It gives them incentive to stay interested in the pool. It's easier for me to make all changes at once than to allow people to change their pool at anytime. I was reminded of that the hard way recently by allowing people in the Amazing Race pool to make changes at any time. Whew, makes it tough to keep the scoresheet up to date!

You aren't required to make any changes so if you're happy with your team, you can leave them as they are.

There's no cost or penalty to make changes, since you're only given a limited amount of time to make changes. And you can't replace your whole team.

I hope all that is clear. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to send me a private message. I might be able to explain it better there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Shoepie: Updating your pool team is this week only so relax, you haven't missed anything. I like to give people a chance to update their team midway in case they lost some of their picks early on. It gives them incentive to stay interested in the pool. It's easier for me to make all changes at once than to allow people to change their pool at anytime. I was reminded of that the hard way recently by allowing people in the Amazing Race pool to make changes at any time. Whew, makes it tough to keep the scoresheet up to date!

You aren't required to make any changes so if you're happy with your team, you can leave them as they are.

There's no cost or penalty to make changes, since you're only given a limited amount of time to make changes. And you can't replace your whole team.

I hope all that is clear. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to send me a private message. I might be able to explain it better there.
    Ok. thanks. I would like to exchange Helio/Chelsey with Derek/Shawn xo

Team How Did That Make You Feel: Drop Anna/Drew and pick up Melissa and Tony!

Thanks!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I would like to pick up Shawn and her partner, but I'm afraid he injury will kick in and she will have to withdraw. How long do we have to make the switch this week?

You have until the next show airs to make changes. I'd prefer to have everyone's picks in by Sunday night but as long as you get them in by Monday before 8:00, I can update the scoresheet before watching the show.

You have until the next show airs to make changes. I'd prefer to have everyone's picks in by Sunday night but as long as you get them in by Monday before 8:00, I can update the scoresheet before watching the show.
    Thanks. I'll have to make up my mind. It's a tough call. Do I really believe that Shawn is injured? And Derek? Hmmmmm......

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Thanks Pikachu for allowing us to make changes and do all the scoresheets week after week! I will stick with my original picks, even though I lost Louis and Sabrina. This girl sticks with her first instincts. Since there is still many more weeks of competition who knows where I'll end up........
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

JunkieGirl: So you would rather take 0 points for Sabrina than replace her with Kelly, Kirstie, or Melissa? It's your business if that's what you want, I just want to make sure that's what you're saying.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

JunkieGirl: So you would rather take 0 points for Sabrina than replace her with Kelly, Kirstie, or Melissa? It's your business if that's what you want, I just want to make sure that's what you're saying.
    Yep, you are correct. I'm not adding anyone, I'll pick up points along the way with my current pool. If I end up at the bottom of the leader board I'm OK with that. It's all for fun.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I've decided to keep my original team too. If I lose a team, I may then decide to add someone else, but for now, I'm okay. Even if I lose, I think it will be more fun for me to keep my orignial picks. lol

+ Reply to Thread