+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Pool

Re: Dancing With the Stars Pool

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    Thanks!

I would have done even better if they didn't put Apolo in the fake bottom two.
    My assumption is they do that for people they want to stay who might not be pulling in the votes they expected. As such, hopefully he will get a boost next week for people who are concerned but want him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    My assumption is they do that for people they want to stay who might not be pulling in the votes they expected. As such, hopefully he will get a boost next week for people who are concerned but want him to stay.
    I hope you are right. It didn't work for Drew .I hope he isn't the next to go and if it was a fake bottom two- I find that very childish
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I think it's likely that my team will lose a couple next week. So far, I've been spared.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Relax, Debb. You won't lose anyone next week because it's a non-elimination show due to the election, I think they said. It's the following week everyone will have to worry about! I don't know if they'll eliminate just one couple or have a double-elimination.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars Pool Results
    Week Seven

ATTENTION, POOL TEAMS! With a double-elimination looming next week and only seven couples remaining in the competition, I realized itís now or never to do team adjustments. If you would like to replace one of your couples and/or designate a new superstar couple, let me know before the show next Monday.

If you canít remember who is on your team and who your superstar couple is, look at the scoresheet. Your superstar coupleís scores are in bold print. Couples whose columns are shaded out have been eliminated.

Weekly Scores
    A.G.E. Dream: 225 points
    Cream Pumps: 225.5 points
    Flat Feet: 275.5 points
    Hollywood Glam: 277.5 points
    How 'Bout Them Cowboys?: 226.5 points
    Lift Police Begone!: 228.5 points
    Lightfoot: 261 points
    Mreid1472: 180 points
    No Messing About: 271 points
    Paddle Pleasers: 274 points
    Paso Doooooble: 183.5 points
    Pika-Cha-Cha-Chu: 271 points
    Team How Did That Make You Feel?: 225 points
    Two Left Feet: 218.5 points

Team Rankings
    1. Hollywood Glam: 1631.5 points
    2. Flat Feet: 1624.5 points
    3. Paddle Pleasers: 1622 points
    4. No Messing About: 1613.5 points
    4. Pika-Cha-Cha-Chu: 1613.5 points
    5. A.G.E. Dream: 1568 points
    6. Lightfoot: 1567 points
    7. Two Left Feet: 1531 points
    8. Lift Police Begone!: 1415.5 points
    9. Team How Did That Make You Feel?: 1406 points
    10. How 'Bout Them Cowboys?: 1405.5 points
    11. Cream Pumps: 1371 points
    12. Paso Doooooble: 1365.5 points
    13. Mreid1472: 1285.5 points

Pool teams who lost Sabrina & Louis last week tumbled down the leaderboard this week without one extra couple to earn points for them. Paso Doooooble, A.G.E. Dream, Two Left Feet, and Mreid1472 all felt the aftershock from that explosion.

Hollywood Glam got the highest weekly scores, earning 277.5 points.

Mreid1472 had the lowest weekly score, with 180 points.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I would like to switch out Emmit/Cheryl with Shawn/Derek for my Superstar Couple in FLAT FEET.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

You've got it, Ariel! I'll demote Emmitt & Cheryl, making Shawn & Derek your superstars.

I'm having a tough time deciding if I want to make any changes to my team. I haven't lost anybody so I don't have the easy decision of replacing an eliminated couple. I don't know if Apolo & Karina are going to win based on how the voting has been going but I'm not ready to give up on them yet. If I were to switch out anyone, it would be Kelly & Val but she got so many votes her first season, when I thought she should have been out early in the competition, I have faith that her fanbase will keep her in longer than Melissa. I'll more than likely just keep things as they are.

Oh yes. I thought that Kelly's fanbase would keep her in. I thought the soap fans would support her. I actually wasn't that wild about her when I picked her for my team. lol I admit, she's grown on me. I'm glad I didn't lose anyone on my team YET. Score wise, I'm pretty happy so far.

FORT Fogey

I had no idea we could change our picks! ??? What is the punishment for that? We have to change out someone still on the show, I assume.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Here are my revised picks:

#1. Melissa and Tony

Kirsty/Mak
    Gilles/Peta
    Helio/Chelsea
    Apollo/Karina
    So is it true I can replace Helio/Chelsea with Shawn and Derek? One change a week? No wonder my score is so low!

+ Reply to Thread