+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 168
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

  1. #81
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,383

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't hate Sabrina, I dont even understand the hate. Its not like she is Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson - and head butted someone.
    It's not that I hate Sabrina...I'd just prefer to not hear about "her shocking elimination" ever again!! Lol.

    And Chad is just a hot mess! No words for that one!
    karalott, Florimel and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  2. #82
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,922

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    It's not that I hate Sabrina...I'd just prefer to not hear about "her shocking elimination" ever again!! Lol.

    And Chad is just a hot mess! No words for that one!
    I never heard it- if I did...its long forgotten

    Yes Chad is a mess, and then some
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #83
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,475

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer
    I am not very happy about Maks and Kirstie. I love Kirstie & enjoyed their dancing but she will never be good enough to get the mirrorball..
    Don't be sad. I truly believe that Kirstie/Maks could have won that season if the judges hadn't pulled that Winner Take All Cha Cha fraud. Therefore it turned into a I love Hines vs. Mark was given his spot in the finale. While Kirstie wasn't a perfect dancer, she had the same qualities as Hines. She had personality, the drive and fans behind her.

    I'm happy that Pam got Tristan, maybe she will be able to bring out his super sexy side. *rawr*

    Not happy that Apolo is with Karina. If I have to vote for her again? Sheesh. I would have preferred him with Chelsie but I guess I will have to reserve judgement and see how they are together.
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  4. #84
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,922

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    I love that Apolo is with Karina - I bet they get some of my votes
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #85
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,028

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Don't be sad. I truly believe that Kirstie/Maks could have won that season if the judges hadn't pulled that Winner Take All Cha Cha fraud. Therefore it turned into a I love Hines vs. Mark was given his spot in the finale. While Kirstie wasn't a perfect dancer, she had the same qualities as Hines. She had personality, the drive and fans behind her.

    I'm happy that Pam got Tristan, maybe she will be able to bring out his super sexy side. *rawr*

    Not happy that Apolo is with Karina. If I have to vote for her again? Sheesh. I would have preferred him with Chelsie but I guess I will have to reserve judgement and see how they are together.
    Me too. I just can't bear to vote for Karina again (I voted for JR). I'm already going to have a had time deciding who to vote for between the dancers I LIKE!
    karalott and KatesMom like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  6. #86
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,223

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    I'm ticked they are giving Tristan another dud. I'm itching to see him with someone who is s contender
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  7. #87
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,922

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm ticked they are giving Tristan another dud. I'm itching to see him with someone who is s contender
    I agree. At least his last partner was classy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #88
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,383

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm ticked they are giving Tristan another dud. I'm itching to see him with someone who is s contender
    I know! I was hoping he would get Shawn!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  9. #89
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,659

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Weren't Shawn, Gilles and Melissa the final three on Season 8? Way to represent, Season 8!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Weren't Shawn, Gilles and Melissa the final three on Season 8? Way to represent, Season 8!
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.