+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

I had the same thought with regard to Kelly and Val - and I thought she was the one we were sure about. She was on season 1 and my guess is she is not one of the more popular stars out there. Plus she was on before it got crazy with multiple dances, etc. I was really hoping Val would stick around longer this time, but seeing this I am concerned that he will be an early exit.

FORT Newbie

We don't find out the fan vote until Aug. 27th. Since all three were in Vegas show, this evens out a little since the other pairs have a 2 wk headstart. Joey I think is the only other Vegas celeb. So that doesn't bother me.

While I am not a fan of repeat pairings, I am happy Mark is with Bristol and Tony is with Melissa. If any of the female celebs make it to the end, I hope it's Melissa for Tony's sake. I'm ok with Gilles and Peta together, I think they will go far but I think Apollo/Karina and Emmitt/Cheryl are the pairs to beat!

I am glad Bristol is back with Mark - hopefully that will mean a quick exit for ole Spatz I think she may even be the first to go home this time - that would be AWESOME to see that selfish blowfish go home 1st!

I am not very happy about Maks and Kirstie. I love Kirstie & enjoyed their dancing but she will never be good enough to get the mirrorball and I was so hoping he would get a partner that would make it exciting this season....
    karalott and MFWalkoff like this.

I'm fine with most of the pairings. I don't think having the same partner is necessarily an advantage. For example, Cheryl is paired with Emmitt, probably the least talented of the three she's danced with before. I doubt if he's danced at all since the show and he's several years older, so she'll probably have to start at the beginning or close to it with him. There is certainly more of an advantage for those who have been dancing in Vegas. Since it's become much more of an entertainment show than a true dance contest, I plan to enjoy it solely for the dancing.

Delighted that Mark got Bristol and I'll cross all available body parts in hopes that they go first. Sorry, Tony. I really like your work, but I will not watch Melissa under any circumstances.

I expect Gilles can dance with anyone. I just hope that Peta can come up with great choreography for him. I don't think Derek and Shawn will win because I think a lot of people are still upset with her win over Gilles and she's not as popular as she once was.
    Kelly Monaco was very popular in her season, so I think Val might have a chance to stay around a while with her. I wish Tristan had gotten a better partner than Pam. I do like her, but she's not a good enough dancer to get too far against this compeititon.

If they are going to cast another gymnast in the future, I would loe to see Nastia Liukin, whom I think would be excellent, I know Ryan Lochte wants to dot it, and he would also like to be The Bachelor, but I'm not looking forward to either. Also heard that Missy Franklin and a couple of the other swimmers would like to dance and that's something I would look forward to watching.

Maks & Kirstie
    Mark & Bristol
    Tony & Melissa
    Tristan & Pam
    Val & Kelly
    Derek & Shawn

Kym & Joey
    Cheryl & Emmitt
    Peta & Gilles
    Anna & Drew
    Karina & Apolo
    Chelsie & Helio
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I didn't think Kelly was that good the first time around - lets hope she has improved.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really, really wanted Gilles with either Karina or Cheryl! Don't get me wrong, I like Peta, but I don't know, I just really wanted him with Karina if he couldn't be with Cheryl again. But I think Apolo and Karina will be great to watch! As well as Drew/Anna!!!

Other than that, Im okay with the pairings. I wanted Tristan with Shawn, but other than that, the female pairings don't really bother me. I don't like Melissa, but I'm happy Tony got her again! And I'm thrilled Bristol is with Mark!!!!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I'm good with the pairings. Maks/Kirstie were fun to watch the first time. Their chemistry was good & I expect the same this time. While her actual dancing wasn't as good as a lot of them, their chemistry & fun were what kept them around that long. Looking forward to them.
    As to Derek/Shawn, I can't help wondering why they paired such a short woman with such a tall man. I know Derek could choreograph Snookie to look good with him, but it just seems she should have a more height appropriate partner.

Still hoping for Carson.
    karalott likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm good with the pairings. Maks/Kirstie were fun to watch the first time. Their chemistry was good & I expect the same this time. While her actual dancing wasn't as good as a lot of them, their chemistry & fun were what kept them around that long. Looking forward to them.
    As to Derek/Shawn, I can't help wondering why they paired such a short woman with such a tall man. I know Derek could choreograph Snookie to look good with him, but it just seems she should have a more height appropriate partner.

Still hoping for Carson.
    Me too.I hope Carson is chosen I have a feeling its Kyle, who I like as well. As for Maks, I thought he tweeted right after his last exit he wouldnt be back. ( isn't he too old for the games)

Who was Shawn with before? She is very lucky to have Derek
    -Andy Rooney-

Shawn was with Mark her first go round on the show!

And I'm really, really hoping its Kyle! Anyone but Sabrina and I'll be satisfied!
    karalott, justCoz and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Shawn was with Mark her first go round on the show!

And I'm really, really hoping its Kyle! Anyone but Sabrina and I'll be satisfied!
    I don't hate Sabrina, I dont even understand the hate. Its not like she is Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson - and head butted someone.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread