+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

FORT Fanatic

Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

I don't have as much of a problem with winners coming back, as I do with people coming back that have been dancing in that DWTS show in Vegas. The winners are from earlier seasons and haven't danced since their original season. The ones that have been in the Vegas show is a different story. And how many people think Sabrina won't be the one voted back in, whether it's a legit vote or not. All they have done for years is talk about how robbed she was, when IMO she was never that great to begin with. She stomped through every step she took, not light on her feet at all.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    One thing that I don't like about the voting is the fact that all 3 have been doing the Live in Vegas show, so they have advantages over anyone else, even Carson. This rigging crap is getting on my nerves (BigBrother), is it really entertaining to watch someone win because it "just played out" that way? pfffttt
    I think they had all three fan votes from the Vegas show because the other contestants know they are in and can start practicing (even without a partner they can train) where these three are in the dark but at least they are in shape. Joey is the only exception where he's been in Vegas and a definite contestant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I don't have as much of a problem with winners coming back, as I do with people coming back that have been dancing in that DWTS show in Vegas. The winners are from earlier seasons and haven't danced since their original season. The ones that have been in the Vegas show is a different story. And how many people think Sabrina won't be the one voted back in, whether it's a legit vote or not. All they have done for years is talk about how robbed she was, when IMO she was never that great to begin with. She stomped through every step she took, not light on her feet at all.
    I thought Kirstie was a stomper, so if Sabrina comes back, she will have competition
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I just had a thought. Most of the fans really, really loved the guys, especially the winners. I think the women are going to home one after the other and the F6 will be all men! WoooHOOO. I could get on board with that.

Pam/Kirstie/Shawn could sneak into the F6 with Helio being the odd man out. Just saying.

ETA: Fanny, Kirstie was hardly a stomper. For a woman her size, she was quite light on her feet. I'm half her size and could probably be considered a stomper. Haha.
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I just had a thought. Most of the fans really, really loved the guys, especially the winners. I think the women are going to home one after the other and the F6 will be all men! WoooHOOO. I could get on board with that.

Pam/Kirstie/Shawn could sneak into the F6 with Helio being the odd man out. Just saying.

ETA: Fanny, Kirstie was hardly a stomper. For a woman her size, she was quite light on her feet. I'm half her size and could probably be considered a stomper. Haha.
    I thought she was, even with easy choreography from her partner. Bristol was light on her feet, but also had easy choreography.

It will be interesting to see how the stompers do.LOL

Pam looked her usual tarty self , when interviewed about this show Her lips like inflated rafts, and rimmed with brown liner. Eww!
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-31-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by badora View Post
    I am happy with the cast. Pam is an odd choice but everyone else made it too the finals. Regarding Bristol, I am not a fan but the producers knew they would draw some buzz/controversy by casting her and can justify that she made it to finals.

As far as pairings, Kirstie was on Good Afternoon America and more or less said she knew who her partner was and it wasn't Maks. If everyone gets new partners, I'd like to see:
    Drew/Chelsie
    Emmett/Peta
    Helio/Cheryl
    Gilles/Karina
    Apollo/Anna
    Joey/Peta

Kirstie/Tony
    Melissa/Maks
    Pamela/Mark
    Kelly/Derek
    Shawn/Val
    Bristol/Triston

I hope Kyle gets the fan vote!
    I really like your pairings!
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Of the women, I think Kirstie and Shawn will be the last women standing-but I think we could very well see an all male final 3. Only thing that might change it up is Sabrina "I was so robbed! Gimme a trophy!" Bryan making it by the fan vote, and maybe sneaking it into the final 3. I think Gilles is the front runner, since many (myself included), thought he should have won the first time. Apolo and Emmitt were pretty good dancers and very well liked their original seasons, as well as all these seasons later. So they may get a repeat win. That's who I'd go with so far. Some people are thinking Pamela Anderson will be out first, although I'd be very surprised if that were the case. So far, I like the fact that it's so unpredictable, because everyone does have a previous fan base coming in. No doubt some of these fans may turn on them as the competition rolls on, which is why some may not be as successful as before. I really don't see Bristol making it to the half way point. The Palin Fanfare seems to have cooled. Obviously, with Pamela being the only non finalist to be in the cast, nearly everyone except 3 will do worse than before.

I just hope that every intro, package, and interview with Sabrina doesn't start with 'so, you had such a shocking elimination of all time before...' This show has made me dislike that girl so much, but I guess it's a given she's in. Kyle got my votes. Louis seems to be tweeting strong support to Sabrina making it, so I half wonder if he'll be her partner if she is voted in

Oh man...if Louis would get Sabrina I would totally be between a rock and a hard place....my favorite male pro with my least favorite celeb
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Aw, no Kirstie/Maks? I loved that partnership.

I like the majority of the cast, except why so many past winners?

Ugh, Bristol.....well, I can at least say this and mean it, good thing it wasn't Kate Goesslin.
    karalott, mushybrain and jucamer like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought she was, even with easy choreography from her partner. Bristol was light on her feet, but also had easy choreography.

It will be interesting to see how the stompers do.LOL

Pam looked her usual tarty self , when interviewed about this show Her lips like inflated rafts, and rimmed with brown liner. Eww!
    YAY! We now have a theme for the season! Season of stompers! Although I still think you are mixing Kirstie and Kate G up. Kate was the stomping queen! LOL

As for Pam, I like her and her OTT appearance. She plays it up and owns it, I can respect that. Would I feel the same way if she was my mom? Oh hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Only thing that might change it up is Sabrina "I was so robbed! Gimme a trophy!" Bryan making it by the fan vote, and maybe sneaking it into the final 3.
    I just don't think she is a given getting the fan vote. She was in Season 5? The show has grown, gained different demographics and some have stopped watching all together. Kyle and Carson are from recent seasons and hopefully people have short memories like I do! LOL Compared to Kirstie and Shawn, Sabrina just doesn't have the same impact on the viewers. *crosses fingers & toes* What has she done nationally, the Cheetah girls are old news. The only press she gets is from the Vegas show. I hope if she gets voted through, that she is voted out early. It would send a message to the judges and then we'll be seeing her on a future episode of Celebrity Rehab or something. /snark
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread