+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

Re: DWTS All Stars Cast Announced

I guess I dont mind Bristol I would trade her for skanky Pam Anderson. I voted for Carson
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Also, sorry for the double post, aside from Pam, of the people listed everyone finished in the top 3, and there are quite a few winners in this group. So hopefully Bristol goes out early and we actually have a really good show, dancing wise. I think it will be very interesting to see how the fans shake out with this group - these are all fairly popular people. I was fans of all of them on their seasons. So now which one of them rises to the top with my voting? Should be a good season. Let's hope the producers don't manipulate and play with things. Oh, and will be interesting how the pros shake out. Aside from Bristol and Shawn, who were both with Mark, all the women were with different pros. But with the men, you have Kym, Cheryl and Julianne. Hmmm.

The only two that make me shudder are Melissa Rycroft and Bristol Palin, but that's what the remote is for. As for the final one, I would hope for either Kyle or Carson.
    NFL1, karalott and Allie like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    The only two that make me shudder are Melissa Rycroft and Bristol Palin, but that's what the remote is for. As for the final one, I would hope for either Kyle or Carson.
    I like Melissa, she doesnt make me shudder. But an AS? meh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree, Critical, that Bristol will be voted out early. Her popularity (and her mom's) has diminished exponentially, so I don't think she will have the rabid fan support she previously had.

If Kyle gets voted in, it will be very interesting to see his interaction with Bristol, given that he and his brother are suing her over their reality show that never was.
    karalott, libgirl2 and KatesMom like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm thrilled the Apolo will be returning but disgusted that Bristol is included. How is she an all-star?? I don't remember her doing that great on her season. There are plenty of people I would rather have seen back.

I hope Carson isn't chosen as the viewer's choice. He might be comical to watch but seriously his dancing is not all that. Although given a choice between him and Bristol, I'd choose him!
    Allie likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    There you are, Kara.

Emmitt, Gilles and Drew all danced with Cheryl, right Kara? I wonder if one of them will partner with her again and how they will decide who that would be?
    Hi chris You're a Cowboys fan, right? I'm shocked Emmitt and Apolo are back; they are among the last people I expected, just because I figured they won and would figure once was enough. But I'm very happy! And I totally overlooked Drew Lachey earlier For previous partner run down:

Emmitt, Drew, and Gilles did all have Cheryl (and I had heard once Gilles and Drew would only want to dance with Cheryl again; Cheryl said recently she'd only want to dance with Gilles), Joey had Kym, Helio and Apolo were Julianne partners. Kirstie was with Maks, Melissa with Tony, Shawn and Bristol partnered Mark (I hope he gets her again), Kelly danced with Alec (whose no longer on the show ), Pamela was with Damian, but he's also no longer on the show (and I doubt he'll be returning). Sabrina, if she makes it, was with Mark, too. So it'll be interesting who gets who for partners. I would really love to see Anna take the trophy for once, or Chelsie, if either of them are back. The guys side has strong contenders, so hopefully they get one of Gilles, Drew, Apolo, Emmitt, or Joey (although for some reason I can picture Joey being a surprise earlier-than-expected elimination).
    Last edited by karalott; 07-27-2012 at 05:21 PM.

I'm okay with the cast EXCEPT for:
    Bristol Palin
    Melissa Rycroft
    JunkieGirl, Florimel and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agree with the rest of you. I opened it up and screamed "NO" when I saw Bristol at the top of the list. Then I read the rest of the list and felt much better. She's really the only one I don't like. As for the vote in - I'd be happy with either Carson or Kyle, please no Sabrina!!
    I would love to see Kyle come back..... he was so good and fun to watch.
    Allie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm okay with the cast. I wasn't expecting so many winners to be included in the line up...given that I absolutely adore Emmitt, Drew, and though, I'm not too upset. I could've def done without Bristol, Melissa, and Shawn.

And I would've swapped Kyle Massey in for Helio! Oh well, I'm going to vote for him! Def don't want Sabrina back and maybe if she isn't voted back in they will finally shut up about her being such a fan favorite who left too soon!

A guy will definitely take it again this season. I'm predicting Apolo vs Gilles as the final 2 (given they both stay healthy!).

I'd like to see Gilles and Cheryl back together...I'd give Drew to Chelsie and put Apolo with Karina! Emmitt and Anna T would be a good pair too I think or even Anna and Joey!

Tristan and Shawn would be good (he is overdue for a young one!). Give Derek Bristol! Let's see if he can one up his BFF Mark! Tony and Kirstie could be a good mix!

Sorry for rambling! It'll just be interesting to see who gets partnered with whom!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 07-27-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread