+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    He and Donald have unbeatable fan support. Which doesn't thrill me at all, really.
    Thank goodness Donald has his fan base to compensate for the perpetual underscoring from the judges.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

My favorite DAD, which I think is another stale concept, behind Maks and the girls in season 12, and Derek and Julianne's jive in season 7. Can't remember the rest, except that Joey Fatone and Melissa Rycroft had a tango that scared me.

I really hope Tristan gets a younger or at least more capable partner next season to show what he can really do. Maybe he needs to stop being so nice And that Val gets the same, or at least someone to get him past week 3.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.

I'm really worried about Donald now, and agree w/those saying they'll tune out if he's gone. I'm just not invested in either William or Katherine, Maria's showed tons of improvement and she's got good energy, but they probably won't let her win either.

I didn't like that Design a Dance - not fun to watch. Maybe I'm crabby because I think the judges have Designed a Donald Dismissal.
    karalott, ness, TIA__MA and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    He didn't even need that kind of boost, his fanbase is mostly newcomers to the show who have already loved him for ages. He and Donald have unbeatable fan support. Which doesn't thrill me at all, really.
    Well it was one of the theories tossed around on here, be funny if it wasn't true .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kimmel is off this week, so the couple eliminated won't be on JKL. Jimmy has bet on Donald to win the trophy . . .but . . . .I dunno. (He was live last week, and didn't have Melissa or Rochon on for the shoe-burning. Strange.)
    karalott likes this.

I'm thinking for the AS season, they should probably only allow pros back who haven't won...that way, it'll be an "even" playing field.

I really like Tristan and hope he actually gets a partner with potential at some point during his run with the show!
    Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I really hope Tristan gets a younger or at least more capable partner next season to show what he can really do.
    Someone not yet eligible for AARP?
    karalott, JunkieGirl, ness and 3 others like this.

After watching the slo-mo replay, that mess up last night was Mark's fault! Whether he wants to admit it or not, he didn't get his right leg free from her left hip & jerked her sideways. In the position she was in at the time, there's no way she could have recovered. Suck it up, Mark... YOU screwed up!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I'm really worried about Donald now, and agree w/those saying they'll tune out if he's gone. I'm just not invested in either William or Katherine, Maria's showed tons of improvement and she's got good energy, but they probably won't let her win either.

I didn't like that Design a Dance - not fun to watch. Maybe I'm crabby because I think the judges have Designed a Donald Dismissal.
    I just don't have the desire to watch Katherine and William, since I feel like the judges carried them here on their 10 paddles. Neither one does anything for me. They are dull. I find Maria and Donald entertaining. I think both were probably more experienced than the average clunker, but at the same time, have showed improvement over the season. Watching back Maria's cha cha, I think she's improved leaps and bounds, and I already thought she was good. I guess I'd consider them not ringers, but naturals. And since I kept waiting for Maria to fall apart like one of those skeletons you buy at Halloween, I'm impressed she'd carried on (and we didn't get Jennifer Grey/Ricki Lake style packages whining about injuries).

I'm a little confused. Just how did the judges rig it for Katherine when she got the lowest scores of the night? unsure.gif
    J.D. likes this.

+ Reply to Thread