+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    After watching the slo-mo replay, that mess up last night was Mark's fault! Whether he wants to admit it or not, he didn't get his right leg free from her left hip & jerked her sideways. In the position she was in at the time, there's no way she could have recovered. Suck it up, Mark... YOU screwed up!!
    I just got a chance to watch the slo-mo of this last night on TiVo:
    1. Did you see the look on Mark's face? He knew watching the slo-mo with Brooke that he caused the problem and screwed up the dance for them.
    2. Not surprised that Katherine tweaked her back when she was in a back bend and had her leg kicked out from underneath her.
    3. I'm glad she didn't get too slammed for something that WASN'T HER FAULT! Mark - man up and take the blame, it's yours.
    AZChristian, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

Just wanted to add to zookeepertx and DancingDad that I thought that was the reason when it first happened. Then I did the same as both of you and rewatched it many times slowly and saw the same thing as clear as anything. Thanks for posting this as I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Did not see your posts until now. I don't understand why Mark did not take the blame. I remember one earlier time when something was just a little off that the judges mentioned Mark quickly said it was his knee. I agree he should have manned up in this situation especially.

I also wanted to say how much I wanted Maria to be in the finals. She brought so much chemistry and fun to her dancing. She came in not knowing how to dance, but left with lots of class and also being able to say she is now a very good dancer. I will miss her, but now I will be rooting for Donald. Maria and Donald have always been my favorites. Double D for the win.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 05-18-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    I just got a chance to watch the slo-mo of this last night on TiVo:
    1. Did you see the look on Mark's face? He knew watching the slo-mo with Brooke that he caused the problem and screwed up the dance for them.
    2. Not surprised that Katherine tweaked her back when she was in a back bend and had her leg kicked out from underneath her.
    3. I'm glad she didn't get too slammed for something that WASN'T HER FAULT! Mark - man up and take the blame, it's yours.
    Yeah, I thought it was Mark's fault too and was disappointed when he did not take responsibility for it. I've just been hesitant to mention it because of all the Mark bashing that goes on anyway that I really hated to add to the pile-on.

DD will win....have known that from early on. Not because he is the best. A former seller of drugs will be hugely rewarded. Yawn....

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    DD will win....have known that from early on. Not because he is the best. A former seller of drugs will be hugely rewarded. Yawn....
    No, I would say someone who rose up from the ashes of drugs to become a great father, husband and football player and, to boot, a pretty good dancer whom I have enjoyed watching very much. I am pulling for him and Peta!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Emphasis on "former." The wonderful thing about life is that we are presented with multiple opportunities to redeem ourselves. How we choose to use those opportunities is entirely up to us. I think it is commendable and inspirational that Donald had the strength to overcome a very difficult past. When I vote for him, I reward him for that strength, his perseverance, and the joy I feel when I watch him smile and dance.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

He was very young, and homeless. He turned his life around! I don't hold this against him at all. Now, if his footwork isn't up to par, that I would hold against him.
    Living and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The local Dairy Queen has "Donald needs your help" on their neon marquee.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread