+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have to say that William simply sexied his way to the finale. lol I like him but If you ask me to remember one of his dances. I could not do it. I can tell you every time he shook
    his boom boom though,lol. Now I think Donald is sexy,yet I remember all of his dances.
    I have that problem with both William AND Katherine this season. I remember 2 of Katherine's dances-her cha cha because of Tristan, and her salsa because she got hurt. Not the best reasons to remember a dance, but that's it. William? I remember feeling absolute dread and pity for the poor guy after his cha cha with the look on Bruno's face. But I couldn't tell you much about the dance itself, just that I think he's gotten somewhat worse, or stayed the same. I didn't think his samba was so great. I actually would have liked to have seen Maria/Derek's AT for the encore, because none of the dances were that impressive last night. And I have to agree about Donald being sexy. He's got it all-looks, personality, charm, charisma, and moves. And just a nice guy on top of it. I mentioned before that I admire the celebs in the entertainment/sports field a lot more who remain down to earth and grateful for what they have and earned over those who are all about the bling and the arrogance and think they are God's greatest gift to whatever they do. I admired Donald even more after last night. He'll set a good example for his kids.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Donald's kids are so adorable. You can tell him and his wife are adored by their kids.
    karalott, ness and TIA__MA like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Watching the Rock of Ages number.....so cute....my daughter is an extra in the movie - so excited to see it!!

We just watched it again! it was choreographed by Mia Micheals. No wonder it was so great! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did
    J.D. likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The one week I was able to watch DWTS (no more The Voice) and voted for Maria and Derek, and they go home. Boo! I'll be cheering for Donald.
    maxkl, karalott, ness and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Maria has a lot of fans here. I didnt want her to go either. I started out not caring for her much; her laugh bugged me. I came to adore her!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have to say that William simply sexied his way to the finale. lol I like him but If you ask me to remember one of his dances. I could not do it. I can tell you every time he shook
    his boom boom though,lol. Now I think Donald is sexy,yet I remember all of his dances.
    I'd like to see a split-screen of William and Donald doing exactly the same dance at exactly the same time, and have the judges explain (in some way that makes sense) why William gets 10s and Donald gets 9s.
    ness, GabbyG, TIA__MA and 7 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Huge bummer for me to see Maria leave.

As soon as they announced Donald in bottom two it was clear Maria was gone since there is no way Donald was leaving. I'm surprised anyone believed he was at risk--he is one of the most beloved football players on one of the most widely followed teams with famously devoted fans. I'll be shocked if he doesn't win. I really think he could fall down twice and still win. The judges would have to give him 5's or 6's for him to lose. If you believe DialIdol he has 50% more fan votes than any other contestant.

I'll watch the final but won't be voting.

William--can't vote to encourage pimping.

Katherine--can't vote to encourage mugging.

Donald--doesn't need my votes.

As far as scores over the season, I think Donald was pretty fairly scored but William and Katherine were routinely overscored, especially by CA and Bruno. I think the judges actually like Donald but they don't go out of their way to overscore him since he has so many fan votes. They'll give him his 30's next week, everyone will rejoice, he'll win, it will be a happy ending.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I've had enough of the Houghs myself.
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I'll add Balas in there too. It is beyond blatantly obvious that the judges favor these 3 pros and it's getting to the point of being sickening

Not sad at all to see Maria and Derek go. Yes he is a good choreographer and a good dancer, but he does nothing for me (I'm sure that has to do with the judges over praising him)
    cmurfi, AZChristian and Alexxxx like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Donald--doesn't need my votes.
    Especially when we hear - Vegas odd makers have him winning two weeks ago .Oh well, I will enjoy the dancing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm happy with the F3. Any of the F4 could have gone this week. It was a toss up.
    At this point the viewers should be able to determine who stays & goes. There are no undeserving couples this year.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread