+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: 5/14 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/14 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Well I'm impressed with all four of the finalist. While Maria and Donald are my favorites, William and Katherine would deserve to win as well.

I feel really bad for Katherine because despite however the judges have acted, that girl can dance and I would hate to see her lose because of what happened in one dance.

And William, really blew me away in that first dance and wasn't so bad in the last one, too. While I've been rooting for Donald and his 30, I can't help but feel like after tonight, that Cheryl is a much better choreographer than Peta.

I did so want Donald to do better tonight but feel like he just didn't have the routines to show off his vast talents.

Still, Maria is my top dog at this point in the competition. She is the one to me that has improved the most. She certainly did not start out on top and remained in the middle for a long time. While I do not believe her technique is at the level of Katherine's, I have been highly impressed with her routines on the whole. She not only brings talent in her dancing (and yes she is lucky to have Derek) but her personality and acting abilities shine through to the point where I hate to miss any of her routines.

She has that 'it' factor that you can't learn but have to be born with. Even if she does not win the competition, I hope she knows how well she has done and realizes that she can hold her head up with pride.

That being said, I'm still crazy about Donald too so if he wins, I won't be disappointed. He's also got 'it'.
    Well said ilja

For Derek and Maria their AT .It was wonderful.I had to watch it twice!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I hope that they showed his face and any other reaction that may come about if they are in the bottom two or if they have to withdraw due to Katherine's injury. If it's ANYTHING fake, unpositive or ugly toward Katherine - they better bench him because I'm sorry - you can mug and showboat and whatever the heck you want to...

... but if you DARE disrespect your partner or don't care about them after they're injured you are doing this for the wrong reason and should take a time out.
    Mark had that face when he and Melissa Joan Hart were eliminated in season 9. And, he seemed ready and done in season 7 with Kim Kardashian (not that I blame him there). That's where it went completely down hill for me with him. I was already starting to dislike him, but that was it. I LOLed when he got partnered with Bristol, but the joke was on me when they made the finals And, I'll give him credit, he didn't completely blow his top and lose his mind like I expected him to. The problem with Mark is, I went back and watched tonight after Katherine got injured and the end-and it's always the same face. It looks like he's mad at the world, mad for people not bowing down to his brillance, annoyed he was criticized, upset other couples outshined them-it's really hard to tell exactly what his emotions are. Last week he did seem resigned to the fact that they might be going. Katherine's injury, if she's still able to compete (which without knowing what it is, I'm assuming she will be) may wind up getting her sympathy votes or may send her packing. Rather than have her withdraw, they might just eliminate her and make it look like it was the viewers vote (that's what I feel like happened with Shannon Dorohty in season 10). I am worried for Donald, though I'd love to see Maria make it, but I think it'll come down to those two. William, though I like him, I wouldn't be upset at losing. I feel like the show tried portraying him into something he wasn't (another Gilles or unknown 'hottie' who came out of nowhere and leaped into the finals with fans being held back from rushing the stage-except it looked staged). I like him and appreciate his attitude, however.

I watched Mark and Katherine again and he looked very upset, even at the end he was rubbing her arms, and she looked so upset and worried, they both did.I do hope she can dance again, I think she had a back spasm. I know Mark was helping up the stairs and her leg looked like it was hurting.

They have great chemistry, and as ilja said above this is THE best semi finalist we have had for along long time to all
    maude~flanders and ilja like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I normally don't vote but my fingers are busy voting for Donald tonight.
    karalott, ness and TIA__MA like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I normally don't vote but my fingers are busy voting for Donald tonight.
    Me too. Multiple phone lines and e-mails, and I may keep going with the e-mails. I felt a little sorry for him tonight, and I noticed another poster also commented he seemed down. I don't blame him. I figure he'll either be Ralph Macchioed or Evan Lysacheked. I don't know if it's better to have him out before the finals so the judges can claw each other apart over their favorite trio, or have him face the wrath next week in the finals. Jimmy Kimmel picked him to win, and he has a decent track record (I think he's only been wrong 3 times since season 5), so he better not let me down Plus, since the freestyle round has become a bore (for me), I think Donald could breath new life into that and come up with something great. I have faith in Peta. I haven't ever liked any of Derek's freestyles that I can recall, but I also think he and Maria would make it fun. I just wish he had saved the Bollywood idea, but since Len wasn't crazy about it for their samba, maybe he'll still incorporate it somehow into a freestyle dance.
    ness likes this.

how many votes online do you get?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    how many votes online do you get?
    I was only getting 5 per e-mail address. I used 3 of my e-mails, and with one of them, I put 2 votes in, and then it said I reached the maximum number of votes allowed. That was the first e-mail I tried. With the other 2, I got 5.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I called and had absolutely no trouble getting through each time when I voted for Katherine. I don't know why everyone would be worried about Donald. His line was always busy and he has a huge fan following with the football crowd. Katherine can't possibly have the fanbase here in the US.

FORT Fogey

Unfortunately, I think Katherine is going home tomorrow. Everyone was so good that people will be looking for someone NOT to vote for, and I think that will be her. I don't think her fan base is big enough to keep her in. Poor girl, she might be glad to leave at this point if she's really hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I called and had absolutely no trouble getting through each time when I voted for Katherine. I don't know why everyone would be worried about Donald. His line was always busy and he has a huge fan following with the football crowd. Katherine can't possibly have the fanbase here in the US.
    I doubt that she does It has picked up because she is so very sweet. I voted for her . - I guess we will have to see. I am rooting for all of them at this point.

Cheryl didn't look happy tonight, I see no chemistry between those two at all - none.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread