+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: 5/14 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 5/14 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Say whatever you want about Mark, but he was a true gentleman the way he handled Katherine's fall and crying. He was falling all over himself to help her and make her feel better. They are calling in a doctor to look at Katherine right now.
    J.D. and ilja like this.

Wasn't wild about that.

No.
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Hmm...William's tango was kind of a let-down for me. He's too fluid, not sharp enough. I don't think he has improved that much. Which is not to say I don't enjoy watching him. I like watching Cheryl dance, too. This show makes me happy.

Okay, I missed the fall, but, from what it sounds like, it was major. And Spatz still gets 9s?!?!

I hope that Katherine didn't seriously injure herself. She looks like she is in a lot of pain.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Say whatever you want about Mark, but he was a true gentleman the way he handled Katherine's fall and crying. He was falling all over himself to help her and make her feel better. They are calling in a doctor to look at Katherine right now.
    Oh dear.I hope she will be okay.
    ness and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Okay, I missed the fall, but, from what it sounds like, it was major. And Spatz still gets 9s?!?!
    Not surprised. I turned in the after math of the fall. What exactly happened?

I really wish TPTB would re-think the structure of the show. IIRC, this isn't Katherine's first injury this season. Melissa, Maks, Derek, Maria...who am I missing? Watching people get hurt, taken away by ambulance, the whole drama they play up...no, it's not cool and not fun and no one is on the edge of their seat wondering if the person will make a full recovery and be able to AT their way to a stupid mirrorball. I wonder if they lose out on contestants who don't consider the risks worth it.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Actually Mark bugged me -- instead of asking what was wrong, he kept telling her "you're OK, I've gotcha" as if it was more important to get her upright for the scores. Tom finally asked "Are you alright? What happened?"

I know I'm probably reading more into it, but those are the things each of them said.
    karalott, ness, Moontat and 4 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It didn't look that bad to me, just like she didn't quite finish the last move. But, they still get 9s even though there was a mistake? I can't imagine what they'd give Donald if he messed up like that. I hope she's okay though, she was so embarrassed it seemed, and yes Mark was very kind to her. So were the judges, actually!
    karalott, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Not surprised. I turned in the after math of the fall. What exactly happened?
    She didn't fall - I think her back gave out or she slipped - she never went down. Then she apologized profusely through her tears to Mark about disappointing him If she really is hurt I hope she's ok - just seemed like she was playing it up a little too much to get the judges sympathy vote.
    Last edited by jucamer; 05-14-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    karalott, sueb1961 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread