+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    That would be unfair. Paula is a choreographer she has worked for Janet Jackson and lots of others doing their choreo and also in their videos dancing. She is a Pro.
    Hmmmm . . . has this ever happened before (cough NICOLE cough)?
    karalott, TIA__MA and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I would like to see Paula as a one season contestant....a judge not so much

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am Happy Donald Driver is safe. I am delirious I still have the hot body of Maks around to drool over for another week. I would be happy If I could get the image of Mark without his shirt off out of my mind. Bleech. Sorry Jaleel had to go it should have been Roshon.
    I know! After my initial desire to bleach that image from my already mushy brain, I actually felt a bit sorry for Mark standing there in his little super-hero cape trying to look like a big boy. How embarrassing. At least Roshon, bless his skinny little heart, keeps his shirt on and has more sense than to try to portray himself as something he is not.

Mark is a good choreographer and dancer (albeit a very show-offy, overdancing, hog-the-spotlight, annoyingly cloying kind of guy . . . but I digress) who has a lovely dance partner. He should stick to his own strengths and please never, never, never, never, never, never, NEVER take his shirt off again.
    karalott, anemone, TIA__MA and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I know! After my initial desire to bleach that image from my already mushy brain, I actually felt a bit sorry for Mark standing there in his little super-hero cape trying to look like a big boy. How embarrassing. At least Roshon, bless his skinny little heart, keeps his shirt on and has more sense than to try to portray himself as something he is not.

Mark is a good choreographer and dancer (albeit a very show-offy, overdancing, hog-the-spotlight, annoyingly cloying kind of guy . . . but I digress) who has a lovely dance partner. He should stick to his own strengths and please never, never, never, never, never, never, NEVER take his shirt off again.
    I agree.LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The only rumor that's floating around, is that she would like to be on DWTS (as a contestant ) She has danced before, never ballroom.
    She'd be a fine contestant, a better judge than CA, and might even make a knowledgeable fill-in co-host with Tom.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Nicole doesn't even have half the dance experience that paula has. Paula has done choreography for so many singers its not funny. I had no problem with Nicole because I did not find her to be a ringer. Now Paula clearly would be one unless they plan on doing a season with more experienced dancing celebrities. That I would go for it.
    fireflyer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Though I've never liked her as an actress I was, as always, prepared to give her a fair shake as I have been surprised by many people who do this show. However, I found her to be humourless, dull and vaguely unpleasant right from day one, and so I am surprised that so many people seem to like her. But then, I've never been one to allow nostalgia to colour my view of reality.
    My case I'm not viewing it as nostalgia - it's more of an observation here because I've seen her in other shows as herself, and she seems a lot more charming and fun. Example, she was on "AFV" one time with Tom and with her son, and they did that predict what will happen game. She had a bit of daftness and humor to her, and she was pleasant to watch.

That doesn't mean that I don't see her as bitter either - she is, just that I think it's more because of the situation she's in and not herself. IMHO I think she'll be the dancer who dances wonderfully once she's eliminated in the final night show.

(BTW - I will admit I think they missed out on an opportunity to have Allison Arngrim (Nellie Olsen) on the show. She DOES want to be a part of it. Of course, this could mean that next season she does go on and they do jokes about "Will Nellie Olsen go farther than Laura Ingalls in the dance rounds? Or will she once again be shoved into the proverbial lake? Tune in tonight on 'Dancing With the Stars'."
    karalott, Alexxxx and jucamer like this.

FORT Fanatic

There's never been a bigger ringer on this show than Nicole. Mya comes in a close second.
    karalott, AZChristian and Midol like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Mya. And I'm sure we'd know who would get her as a partner. But no one was as bad as Zinger the Ringer.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-02-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    AZChristian likes this.

I don't mind M&M staying around for one more week, but if they stay longer I'll be disappointed since that will be at the expense of one of the four contenders.

Considering that M&M have never been in the dance duel there is a real possibility that they have enough fan votes to survive next week. We know for certain they have enough to overcome Roshon unless he picks up more fans, so the question is whether they have enough to bypass one of the other four. Of those 4 (Katherine, Donald, Maria, William) my guess is that Katherine or Maria have the fewest fan votes.

Statistically interesting observation is that the judge's scores this week were more closely grouped than most weeks due to the team dances, which were separated by only 1 point. I'm not sure of next week's format but it will likely produce a wider range of scores so those at the bottom will need a higher percentage of fan votes to survive.
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread