+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Jaleel had a couple of funny moments tonight (I also liked how he tried to walk backstage when Tom told all the safe couples to do so). But that was not one of them. I think, like Roshon, he was on borrowed time and if he wasn't gone tonight, probably would have been last week. Jaleel hasn't done much for me since week 1, and it had nothing to do with the whole Kym fight. I just felt a disconnect between those two, and him and the show. His body was there, but he wasn't. Rock week I believe it was, I almost thought he was trying to get himself eliminated. I'll miss Kym, though. Since she's on the older side of the pros, I worry he DWTS days could be numbered, too.

Melissa/Maks's reaction was too cute. That's a real look of shock and surprise. I noticed they kept right on hugging until Tom told them and Maria/Derek to head backstage. I also thought it was cute how Maks's jaw dropped, but he pointed right at Melissa and hugged her. He's really making this all about her. She'll probably feel the wrath since she didn't get voted off (as much as it pained me to see certain past celebs stick around, they aren't doing anything wrong by having people vote for them-it's not like we can expect someone to quit just because), but let the backlash come and the judges throw her to the wolves. We Maks fans are a very loyal and devout bunch
    I wish everybody felt that way.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm so happy Roshon is still there. I'm so proud of how hard he has worked and grown since the beginning.
    I agree. I like him so much.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And I'll just keep on voting for them while they're there.
    Yep!
    jucamer likes this.

I knew Jaleel would be gone this week. I guess I'll start sending all my votes to Roshon.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I knew Jaleel would be gone this week. I guess I'll start sending all my votes to Roshon.
    I think I will as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just got finished reading both this thread and the thread for last night ... I was out of town the last few days, and unable to watch the show last night.

I am estactic that M & M weren't in the dance off ... I absolutely agree with the articles posted on the other thread that Melissa has not been given scores that are appropriate for the difficulty in the routines she has been performing.

The judges apparently did everything they possibly could to oust Melissa tonight, and it didn't work. For that, I am thrilled. I really am tired of the blatant favoritism of the judges and it looks like the viewing audience is too.

BTW, combatcutie, karalott and 4 others like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The whole dance off was supposed to be saving the better dancer. But I wonder if it really accomplished that. Melissa, who I think they would have been quick to show the door, never landed in the bottom 2. Gavin and Gladys both went up against better dancers, but I have little doubt Gavin would have been kicked off anyway when he was. And Gladys might have been. Obviously, their quartet of favorites William, Katherine, Maria, and Donald never landed there. Tonight, it was Jaleel and Roshon, but one of them would have left anyway. I just think it failed on many levels. But I'm thrilled Melissa is safe. I don't know if next week she will be, but she'll get my votes. I guess we'll see if they use the reverse psychology approach and play nice or totally bomb her in the scores to the point of no return.

Did they show any footage of the team dances? I thought that was odd. Also, in the past, when they played back the montage from the night before, we usually got judges comments mixed in there after the couple headed up to the skybox and after their Brooke interview. They don't seem to be doing that as much this season. Or a lot of funny filler segments.

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    As bad as I would feel for them, I think Melissa is ready to go home. Her lips say she is having fun but her eyes show fear and dread.
    I think she is having fun - her dancing is improving more and more. If she wasn't having fun in at least some way, her dancing would be affected by it.

That said, I can see why she shows fear and dread in her eyes - the judges. She is with a dancer who has from what I'm seeing brought out some good dancing (for her age) out of her... YET she is constantly in effect belittled by the judges simply because she's paired up with Maks, whom as we know is apparently Carrie Ann's mortal enemy.

I think if she just at least hid her expressions in the eyes, the rest will follow and she'll dance even better.

It's not so much I think that she wants to go home, but it has to be hard to know that at least some of the judging of your dances is being based on petty long term hatred amongst your dance partner and judges.

I am Happy Donald Driver is safe. I am delirious I still have the hot body of Maks around to drool over for another week. I would be happy If I could get the image of Mark without his shirt off out of my mind. Bleech. Sorry Jaleel had to go it should have been Roshon.
    karalott and march like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm not feeling the love for M/M at all. She seems miserable and is even sounding bitter to me. She looked completely ridiculous dancing last night - it was a train wreck - and then she's angry that she gets called out for it. She looked like an old lady being swung around by a big brute. There was no gracefulness, strength, or lines in any of her lifts. And, why did he put her in that costume? I was mortified for her. That was the most unflattering thing I have ever seen on this show. She had cameltoe up to her chest. That had to hurt!

On the opposite end of the scale, I was blown away by Derek and Maria's dance, as well as Mark and Katherine's. I though Mark and Katherine's rhumba was so beautiful! The poses and lines that she had were sublime! It was by far my favorite Rhumba on DWTS ever!
    J.D., pikachu and Pandora2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread