+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I think they were supposed to be dressed as a god and goddess. Unfortunately, even though I'm only one of about two people who like Mark, that dance reminded me of a William type of dance where Katherine was mostly just posing.
    OMG I thought they were trying to represnt the movie Glaidator & Mark forever ruined my image of Russell Crowe. Hey I channneled surfed last night...it was raining here.
    Midol likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

For some reason, this dance reminded me of his dance with Rikki Lake when they danced to the Psycho theme. It seemed very similar, people being killed, except they didn't have that backdrop with the lighting.
    Yes! I thought so as well. I thought it was just me .I just watched it again, it was far better than I thought. A perfect Paso
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I didn't understand what the cameramen were doing during Roshon's dance. I couldn't see half of it, they were so far away. Did you guys all see the big DWTS logo during the dance instead of Roshon/Chelsie?

Did somebody's body parts fall out of their costume? There was a huge censored portion in the middle of the dance, and then he dragged her against him over to the judges table after the dance was finished.
    I am thinking they had a lift that failed. The Stooges did mention the "mistake". I think the show is on a delay so it would be easy to go to a brief logo shot & not show a Disney/ABC show make a huge mistake during their dance, especially an AT which M&M did without a drop and they plan to auf M&M this week.
    Not positive that is what happened but sigh...we all know who they want to win. Why did I bother?
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I didn't understand what the cameramen were doing during Roshon's dance. I couldn't see half of it, they were so far away. Did you guys all see the big DWTS logo during the dance instead of Roshon/Chelsie?
    If they had slipped they would have shown it. Tom did mention something( I couldn't make out) and Chelsie answered. Perhaps there was a slight wardrobe malfunction?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Oh, I remember the last time we had classical week. Magic.

Love Katherine. She is beautiful, so adorable and she brings a certain eloquence to the dance floor. Watching her dance mesmerizes me. Poor thing, she ends up with Mark as her partner. How could she possibly display passion in that dance when the guy is grinning at her like a pre-pubescent boy? She's not a freakin' miracle worker. I truly feel bad for her.

Melissa. Oh, dear. Facial/eye expressions say so much. While she says she is having fun, her eyes say something different. She just doesn't have that pure joy that I have seen from other celebs.

William. Oh wait. There's that opera girl. How does THAT voice come out of that tiny little body? Gosh, she is awesome! And how did that guy with the hot body dance so well? That was beautiful and proves that he doesn't need to rely on sex appeal to prove he is a good dancer. Bravo!!

The show doesn't like Roshon. Classical Lady Gaga? I like Gaga, the composition wasn't so bad. I like Roshon and his dancing. Why would the producers give him this song? I call sabotage. That wasn't blatant at all.

Donald. Damn. That was awesome!! That dance is going into my DWTS video hall of fame. Woooohooooooo!

Maria. Wow! Truly.Have.No.Words.

Jaleel. Liked him last week. This week, not so much.
    Great comments!

Katherine. My preseason favorite but Mark is getting more and more annoying. I can never imagine any passion or romance between these two since she has such a sparkly happy attitude and he seems to be all about himself. I was distracted during their dance trying to read Mark's tatoo.

Melissa. The judges could easily have been kinder in their comments. The difficulty of her routine was commendable for someone of her age, and they had a very difficult song for the AT. But it wasnít very good and lacked the usual AT footwork. I didnít disagree with the scores, but the comments could have be more positive and constructive. I think she would have done better with Val.

William. I appreciate that he is trying to win without being a sex symbol. I know TPTB want him in the final 2 but I'm not so keen on him.

Roshon. I really disliked him early this season but each week he gets better and I now hope he can make it to the final. Please do not play Lady Gaga songs on classical night. If Chelsie really did have a wardrobe malfunction they didnít let it bother their dance. Ironic to have a wardrobe malfunction to a Lady Gaga song. He was the standout of the team dances.

Donald. Dance was very good but the look on Donaldís face was strange. Peta is really pushing him.

Maria. Things are working out well for Maria--if she had started out the season this good everyone would hate her for being paired with Derek. I loved the dance and thought it deserved at 30, but afterwards wondered how much dancing Maria really did since I recall her posing while Derek danced around her a few times. Iíll have to watch again.

Jaleel. Iím less annoyed with him the more I see him, but at this point he is bottom 2 for me.

I think Iím going to be disappointed in in the final 3 since my new favorites seem unlikely: Maria, Donald and Roshon.

I really loved all of the classical dances and the music was great. I loved Peta's dress she is an amazing dancer you can tell she has had a lot of ballet. She is certainly a welcome respite from the talented but attitudinal downer Lacey. I hope Peta stays and Lacey does not return. So much more style, class, professionalism. I loved Derek and Maria's dance. They were amazing. It was so entertaining and well acted. I almost forgot about the dancing!!! Wonderful.

There were some great performances last night, but the judges and their agenda now seems to annoy me so much that I find it difficult to just relax and enjoy the show. I do wonder if the backlash could come back and help Melissa. I am expecting Jaleel and Roshon to be in the bottom two tonight and not Melissa!
    combatcutie, jucamer and Midol like this.

I think Jaleel could be in the bottom two. Although last week he was very good. Melissa might be, but again last week was her best dance. It might be Roshon, I hope not. He did so well this week, and in the team dance. There could be a upset? who knows. I cant guess anymore, like everyone I have my favourites.
    -Andy Rooney-

My thinking is if it were a wardrobe malfunction why would Len have said we won't let that slip factor into consideration? Straps break, dresses rip...that should in no way factor into anything.
    I still think it was a drop/fall.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

It was a camera angle, apparently they shot right down the front of Chelsie's dress.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread