+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 DWTS 14: Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I found it quite endearing. I'm sure he's hearing about all the complaints about him being nothing but a sex symbol on the show.

I know they are all working quite hard to learn these dances and I personally think they should all be proud of what they have accomplished. They had to learn the team dance on top of their own routines plus practice a 3rd dance just in case they end up in the bottom.
    I didn't meant to say that I thought it was insincere -- I just think he needs to get over it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Well I think the judges have it in for Jaleel this week...he couldn't do anything right according to them. I think it'll be between him and Melissa in the bottom this week, unfortunatley. I gave all my votes to Jaleel anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Since Len criticized Mark for taking his shirt off (and I agree) I wonder if Tom will show clips of Len going shirtless during past Dance Centers tomorrow night. He did that one other time when Len had a beef with one of the male pros going shirtless.
    Ha, that's hysterical! And scary. Len actually went shirtless?
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    27!!
    Okay you're right, I myself am criticizing others too much. 27 IS a good score. Thank you for the reminder

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Melissa and Maks were definitely underscored. If the judges have it in for anyone, it is Maks? Can't blame him for a possible "attitude", when he's seen this going on for a few years. Derek and Mark are their obvious favorites. They also get the better dance partners. Oh, that's fair too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    The two highest scorers from last week were captains (William and Katherine), and they picked the teams themselves.
    Thanks kara

I'm going to keep this short and sweet:

I didn't see all the dances so I can't really rank them.

But that head to head competition - the Paso was much stronger than Tango and yet they lose by a point to Tango?

And I hated the smugness of the Tango team with "Oh we have seven titles to our names." Of course, because most of you have had ringers all your career with "DWTS."

The smugness was so bad I felt the Careers in "The Hunger Games" were humble (OK, bad analogy - especially with the plot there, but the attitude was just felt there).

The judges deserved the booing there.

And honestly, these little stunts are exactly why the show is starting to take a nosedive. Really the only reason to watch now is Tom.

Yeah, if Tom would ever leave, I don't know what would happen! He is just gold!

And speaking of The Hunger Games, I always catch myself typing Peeta instead of Peta.
    karalott likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    And she kills Derek in the end. That alone is worth 10's.
    Even though I'm a Derek fan, you're comment was pretty funny

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Ha, that's hysterical! And scary. Len actually went shirtless?
    Twice! And one time was a full on body shot (with the big DWTS mirrorball blocking out the important part). Sorry for the visual

I think I'm starting to be over this show. It's just not fun anymore. I commend Maks for not totally biting the judges heads off and going on a rant as he probably would have in the past, but why give the producers what they want? I also commend William for wanting to get votes based on talent, and not how good he looks with his shirt off. Hopefully Cheryl and the judges hear him. Classical week was about the best theme week they ever came up with, but of course they had to go and ruin it. Lady GaGa? Seriously? Season 12 was the right idea. I have an idea for next season: no theme weeks. They ruin the show, and they ruin the dancers chances. I can see why Maks was worried with that song.

I have a feeling it's Melissa's time tomorrow, but I voted my little fingers off and hope to god not (mainly for Maks, but also to tick the judges and producers off). If not her, I think it could be Jaleel or Roshon. Since it'll be Roshon's 3rd time in the bottom 2, that should get him the boot just because. However, I think they'll turn on him next week. I won't be surprised for the producers to push for a Maria/Katherine/William finale-or, in their eyes, a Derek/Mark/Cheryl finale, with their partners as props and accessories. And tout it as being the best finale ever with two and three time champions and what a way to end this overhyped, not as good as they think season. Something about Katherine just bugs, and it's not Mark. She just seems cold and fake. Maria and William I enjoy, just not their partners. I wish there was a way to swap people around.

And I'll take Maks, William, and Donald shirtless any day, any dance, over the little boys on team tango. Team paso was a better dance, while team tango was just technically perfect. Lucky for them the producers pets were all on that side, except William. I normally hate the audience booing, but glad they did this time, even if they were prompted. And Team Tango, get over yourselves. I agree with the poster who said those 7 wins between them were pretty much handed to them, I remember Mark making a comment once that kids in the dance world used to hate him, Derek, and Julianne because they always won. Yeah, grow up and get over yourselves.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.
    BuckeyeGal, anemone and Alexxxx like this.

+ Reply to Thread