+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Pick 12 former DWTS contestants for the rumored upcoming All-Star season. You can include eliminated people from the current season if you want. Don't worry about which pro they will be paired with, chances are they wouldn't get the same pro this time anyway.

If you need a memory-jogger, here is a link to the archive thread of stars/pros.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Men
    1) Gilles Marini (the absolute must have or else)
    2) Joey Fatone
    3) Warren Sapp
    4) Evan Lysachek
    5) Ralph Macchio
    6) Carson Kressley (okay, I know he couldn't dance for peanuts and was out early, but he was and still is a ton of fun to watch. I half think he's the reason Brooke got better; she couldn't take the pressure of people calling for him to replace her).

Women
    1) Mel B
    2) Natalie Coughlin (she gave one of the few rumba performances I can watch over and over again-and was gone way too soon)
    3) Gladys Knight (I know she'd be a long shot to come back again, especially if it was taking place in the fall, but it's what wish lists are for )
    4) Shawn Johnson
    5) Lil Kim
    6) Jennie Garth

My list is all over the board. I didn't pick anyone that won their season since they can come back for a DWTS Champions show. I've only been watching since about season 7.

Men:

Gilles Marini / Actor / Cheryl Burke / Second Place on May 19, 2009
    Ty Murray / Rodeo Champion / Chelsie Hightower / Eliminated 10th on May 12, 2009
    Warren Sapp / Super Bowl Champion NFL Football player / Kym Johnson / Second Place on November 25, 2008
    Rick Fox / Actor-Former NBA star / Cheryl Burke / Eliminated 7th on November 2, 2010
    Mark Dacascos / Iron Chef America chairman / Lacey Schwimmer / Anna Trebunskaya / Eliminated 10th on November 3, 2009
    Evan Lysacek / Olympic Gold Medal figure skater / Anna Trebunskaya / Second Place on May 25, 2010

Women:

Erin Andrews / ESPN Sportscaster / Maksim Chmerkovskiy / Third Place on May 25, 2010
    Melissa Rycroft / Reality Contestant / Tony Dovolani / Third Place on May 19, 2009
    Kirstie Alley / TV & Movie Star / Maksim Chmerkovskiy / Second Place on May 24, 2011
    Brandy / Singer-Actress / Maksim Chmerkovskiy / Eliminated 9th on November 16, 2010
    Audrina Patridge / Another MTV reality star / Tony Dovolani / Eliminated 6th on October 26, 2010
    Pamela Anderson / Actress & former Playboy Playmate / Damian Whitewood / Eliminated 6th on May 4, 2010

I had a harder time with the men! Here's my picks:

Men

1. Gilles - have to have Gilles.
    2. William Levy, if he doesn't win, because I think it would be fun to see the two of them together.
    3. Evan Lysacek.
    4. Joey Fatone.
    5. Mario Lopez.
    6. Ralph Macchio
    If Levy wins (because I want no winners back), then either Mark Dacascos or Kyle Massey.

Women:

1. Mel B.
    2. Erin Andrews.
    3. Kirstie Alley.
    4. Audrina Patridge.
    5. Jennie Garth.
    6. Lil Kim.

Interesting to me that of my favorites for the women, three were with Maks and two were with Derek!

The other hard part about this is that many of the ones we loved the most, who didn't win, have also had the biggest boosts to their careers as a result of this show - like Gilles, Mario and Mel B (for me at least), so they may not have the time or ability to commit to an all-stars season!

Men:
    1. Gilles Marini
    2. Joey McIntyre
    3. Steve-O
    4. Gavin DeGraw
    5. David Arquette
    6. Kyle Massey

Women:
    1. Mel B.
    2. Lil Kim
    3. Kirstie Alley
    4. Pam Anderson
    5. Petra Nemcova
    6. Paula Porizkova

Apparently I don't really give a rat's ass about dancing ability - I just like who I like.
    KatesMom likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

Men:
    Gilles Marini
    Jerry Rice
    Joey Fatone
    Ralph Macchio
    Kyle Massey
    Carson Kressley

Women:
    Kelly Osborne
    Mel B
    Chynna Phillips
    Jennie Garth
    Misty May-Treanor (she was so short changed cause of injury!)
    Katherine Jenkins (provided she doesn't win this season)

I think they will end up having a guy and girl from the current season on the All-Star if they do one cause they will be fresh in everyone's minds. I just hope they do not have past winners though I loved alot of them and would love to see them dance again.

Men:

Gilles Marini
    Joey Fatone
    Apollo (hey, it's a dream list, right?! Though I don't think winners would/should be included, but man I loved Apollo!)
    Ty Murray
    Kyle Massey
    Chris Jericho

Women:

Mel B.
    Jennie Garth
    Monique Coleman
    Stacey Keibler
    Lil Kim
    Kirstie Alley
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I haven't come up with my full list of who I would want to see back. But i agree with those who have said they should not bring any winners back. I hope they would do it like Top Chef and Project Runway did for their All Stars, where they brought back people who came REALLY close to winning, and people thought should have won, with a couple of "fan favorite" personalities mixed in. I definitely would like to see Misty Mae-Treanor come back so we can see what she could do without being stopped by injury. Which leads me to something else I wondered about -- do you guys think they should pair all-stars up with their original partner, or forbid anyone from having the same partner again?
    karalott likes this.

Here's mine:

Men:
    Gilles Marini
    Joey Fatone
    Warren Sapp
    Romeo
    Ralph Macchio

Women:
    Erin Andrews
    Kelly Osbourne
    Misty May Treanor
    Pam Anderson
    Melissa Rycroft

Males:
    Joey Fatone
    Ty Murray
    Jason Taylor
    Kyle Massey
    Evan Lysacek
    Louie Vito

Females:
    Erin Andrews
    Misty May Treanor
    Melissa Rycroft
    Hope Solo
    Natalie Coughlin
    Ricki Lake

Clearly I generally like watching athletes on the show more.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast