+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Re: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

It makes NO sense for any of the winners to come back - especially Nicole. It would be like beating a dead horse. The girl is a professional dancer and she shouldn't have been on the show to start with. Especially in (IMO) one of the best seasons ever! A season with Erin and Evan !

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    You guys are probably going to hate me but I would really like to see Nicole back. I really did like her.

Of course they need to bring Giles back & why not bring Chyna, Sabrina & Aurdiann back. Kirstie too.

Maybe Kirstie could be paired with Derek- if they won, that would be great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder how they will even do a "fan favorite" pick.
    TPTB keep insisting that we were all devastated by Sabrina's early exit, when worse dancers stayed. But to me, that is pretty much the definition of NOT a fan favorite. She did not have to votes to stay even with her higher scores.
    Even in the lists here, I think only one person included her, and that was as "Sabrina Whatshername."
    Still I imagine that she is pretty high on the list of who TPTB would want back.

I think I just had a revelation! TPTB are delusional!
    That is why they don't see the favoritism in assigning partners, wacked out judges' scoring or the awesomeness that is MAKS.
    I get it now.
    karalott likes this.

Donny AND Marie ... (Ducking behind my chair)
    maxkl and karalott like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    You kiddin'?

SHE WANTS MAKS??????

Whoah.

That IS a crazy heifer!

If she tried any of the mess with Maks that she tried with Tony, Maks would chew her up, spit her out, leave a trail of blood and bones behind him to PROVE it, and laugh ALL THE WAY BACK HOME!!!!

I'm PRETTY sure she might still want her kids to have what at least PASSES for a mom --- if in word ONLY . . .

So, if I were her, I think I'd leave Maks ALONE.

I don't think even TPTB would be desperate enough for ratings to try to pull THAT one off.

Or . . .

WOULD they????

Actually, if they bring her back...that's EXACTLY who I want her with. he wouldn't tolerate a minute of her BS and that, frankly, would be a hoot to watch!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I cannot imagine why anyone second place person would want to come back and possibly go out first, second, or third. I also cannot imagine that I will watch another season that has Bristol, Kate, Kim K, etc., etc., in the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    If Khate could push cool, calm, collected TONY so far over the edge that he stormed out of a rehearsal, snatched a mic off as he went, and yelled "I QUIT!", on CAMERA, with tape rolling, then MAKS would be in a WHOLE other world of trouble. He'd TRULY give her as good as he got FROM her, and would probably wind up sealing his fate and getting himself bounced off the show, altogether.

BELEIVE it!

Khate is just as --- if not even MORE --- crazy than that loon Teresa on RHONJ.

Still wouldn't put it past TPTB to bring her back and pair her with Maks, though.
    IF that happens, or if there was even an inkling that was going to happen, if I were Maks, I'd say "I'm taking a season off to reflect" and at most take the season off or leave all together. No matter if you like him or not, that would be so blatant trying to force him out it wouldn't be funny.

For once it DOES help that even a judge doesn't like a particular dancer.

Wasn't a fan of Bristol and Cloris was a laughing stock, but I'd rather either or BOTH of them come back over Kate.

Hopefully producers will be SMART and realize they'd LOSE viewers like TLC did with Kate's show if she returned, even for a week.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

Now since it's an all-stars season, dancers I'd like to see back (no winners - like most of them; however they have WON and a couple are ringers and then it's no fun):

Evan Lyscheck (I feel he was truly screwed over by having to compete against not only a ringer but a ringer paired up with a highly popular dancer - Nicole and Derek).

Ralph Macchio (again - similar issues, and if he did come back, and Bruno does another sexual innuendo comment on his partner again, I would say I hope Ralph - politely mind you - goes and defends her to Bruno's face).

Kirstie Alley (I think she could do even better than last go, she had fun and worked well with Maks. A rare season where you saw a perfect balance between the two).

Brandy (I think she was rookie-do'd over things outside the show).

THere are others but I can't think of many off the top of my head.
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey

My picks - NO winners, NO politicians (including politician daughters), NO reality TV "stars" (that means NO Kardashian!! or Osmonds, OR Kate, Nancy Grace)...

Would love to see Jim Rice again, Sabrina, Stacy Keebler...Mel B., Gilles,

For all-stars, how about shifting their partners like SYTYCD?? So, there's no overt bias for those who get their original partners?? If not, Derek, Mark, and Cheryl should get the least active/talented of the bunch!! Let them earn their stuff...
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I hear Misty May Treanor wants a second shot to return. I really would love to see her, as well as Jewel and Nancy O'Dell, return for a second shot since they all had to bow out because of an injury (and Jewel and Nancy never even got one week in on the show). I don't know if I'd see them bringing Misty back, but she'd have the whole angle of leaving so early with an injury, and it'd be coming off the Olympics, so she'd have the hype and press there.

If the show was going to partner Maks with Kate, or even Val, I completely agree he should just high tail it out of there. They seemed to be trying to push his buttons this season and it didn't work. Obviously with Kate it'll show just how desperate they are for ratings and attention. I'd lose interest and respect for them even bringing her back in the first place.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast