+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Re: Who would you include in the DWTS All-Star cast? **Speculation For Now**

Does anyone remember Tom's exact words when he announced the Fall Season?

Something he said made it sound like not just the "favorites" were returning. Given the Producer's need for high ratings I doubt they'll be able to resist the temptation to bring back stars that riled many fans. I can just see it now...Bristol, Chaz , Nancy Grace, and Kate in the final 4, Gilles, Mel B, Erin Andrews, Joey Fatone OUT weeks 1 thru 4.

Every article I've read about this mentions Bristol Palin. Please NO!!!!!

Who I'd like to see are:
    Men:
    Gilles Marini
    Evan Lysachek
    Emmitt Smith
    Joey Fatone
    John O'Hurley
    Mario Lopez
    Apollo Ono

Women:
    Mel B
    Kristie Alley
    Stacy Kiebler
    Joanna Krupa
    Li'l Kim
    Kelly Osbourne
    Melissa Rycroft

Optional: Donny Osmond, ONLY if they also cast Marie Osmond. Got to split up those Osmond votes.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Hmmm . . .

Men: Gilles, Kyle, Jason, Warren, Carson and Ty. Backups: Evan, Ralph, Gavin, Jerry, David, Joey (Fatone) and John.

Women: Laila, 'Lil Kim, Pam, Misty, Stacey and Mel B. Backups: Gladys and Kirstie.

Since we're in Dreamland, here, if they ever did a "Dancing with the Stars, ONE WINNER TAKES IT ALL!" edition, Choosing ONLY three past winners each, I think I'd pick:

Women: Brooke, Kristi and Nicole.

Men: JR, Apolo and Drew.

Pros I'd most like to see return (for a non-winners OR winners show): Edyta, Charlotte, Lacey, Damian and Louis.

Just a few thoughts, since we're wish-listing around, here.
    Last edited by ness; 05-17-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Yipes! I forgot one of my very favorites:

J R Martinez - he needs to be prioritized right up there with Gilles & Mel B.

Extra woman to make it even: Kristy Yamagouci
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

MEN

Drew Lachey
    Evan Lychasek
    Mario Lopez
    Apolo Ohno
    Ty Murray
    Lance Bass

WOMEN

Kristin Cavalari
    Chynna Phillips
    Jennie Garth
    Mel B
    Stacey Kiebler
    Lisa Rinna
    Kristie Yamaguchi
    Melissa Rycroft
    Laila Ali
    Last edited by tinderbox; 05-17-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    karalott likes this.

I'm not at all thrilled with an all star edition in the first place, but if they have one, no celebrity season winner should be there.

If anyone like Joanna Krupa, Melissa Rycroft, Nancy Grace, Kate Goslin, Master P, or the two ringers, Nicole and Mya, are there, I am gone for the season. Nor was I "devastated" by the loss of Sabrina. I can easily skip a season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tom said something along the line of fan favorites, past champions, and controversial personalities.

Controversial past celebs I can think of are: Master P, Heather Mills, Tom Delay, Kim/Rob Kardashian, Kate Gosselin (god help us and her partner), Bristol Palin, and Chaz Bono. I believe Delay is in the slammer, or was convicted (I didn't really care about his trial so I don't know), but the ones I could see returning and being on the producers list are Kate, Bristol, Chaz, and the Kardashian klan. The ratings have been going down, even with controversial contestants, and I truly believe the only reason for an AS is to try and boost their ratings. Obviously, they may try and make lighting strike twice by bringing back "high profile" contestants that they try and pretend the audience loves and is rooting for, when in reality the audience would love nothing more than to see them fall flat on their face in the middle of the dance. Or do whatever Kate was doing. It was horrible, but gave me some laughs while she was there. I just felt sorry for Tony.

I hope they up the number of couples, instead of doing the standard 11-12. I'd love to see past pros brought back, like Ashly Costa, Dmitry, Louis, Damian and, while it's too much to hope for as I think they moved on, Edyta, Alec, and Jonathan. Just give Jonathan someone besides Marie Osmond or any of the first outs he was saddled with. I've said before I never cared for Dmitry, but in thinking about it, I never really gave him much of a chance. He didn't last long with Holly Madison or Petra Nemcova, and I found him and Mya too bland and forgettable. What I remember most about them is Len blasting Dmitry every week for their "messing about". If they were pairing past pros and celebs, I'd like to see him with Petra. While she was also kind of safe in the personality department, I remember their short time together a lot better than him and Mya making it to the finals.

I wouldn't mind the experiment next season of them switching pros every week. We've seen all the celebs before, and I doubt we'll be getting the same pros and their former parterns paired together. I see too many of Maks, Derek, and Cheryl's partners on the list for people they'd want to bring back, and obviously they can't partner more than one person. We know the celebs, and it'd be an interesting challenge seeing how they'd work with different pros each week. Plus, we may get celebs whose pros are no longer on the show. I could really do without seeing any winners again, partly because out of the 13 winners, there's 8 that I would love to see back and welcome their return (possibly 9 if Donald pulls it off next week), and of the 5 that I don't want to see, I feel like they're the ones that'll most likely be cast. Usually how it works for me
    ness likes this.

it BETTER not be Khate G. Rumor has it she is demanding all kinds of special treatment. Isn't her 15 minutes over, wasn't it over a LONG time ago??? I will NOT watch it if she is on. She is badmouthing Tony and saying it is his fault that she sucked. She wants Maks.
    ness and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    it BETTER not be Khate G. Rumor has it she is demanding all kinds of special treatment. Isn't her 15 minutes over, wasn't it over a LONG time ago??? I will NOT watch it if she is on. She is badmouthing Tony and saying it is his fault that she sucked. She wants Maks.
    You kiddin'?

SHE WANTS MAKS??????

Whoah.

That IS a crazy heifer!

If she tried any of the mess with Maks that she tried with Tony, Maks would chew her up, spit her out, leave a trail of blood and bones behind him to PROVE it, and laugh ALL THE WAY BACK HOME!!!!

I'm PRETTY sure she might still want her kids to have what at least PASSES for a mom --- if in word ONLY . . .

So, if I were her, I think I'd leave Maks ALONE.

I don't think even TPTB would be desperate enough for ratings to try to pull THAT one off.

Or . . .

WOULD they????

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    it BETTER not be Kate G. Rumor has it she is demanding all kinds of special treatment. Isn't her 15 minutes over, wasn't it over a LONG time ago??? I will NOT watch it if she is on. She is badmouthing Tony and saying it is his fault that she sucked. She wants Maks.
    By the sound of it, I think she is more than a little crazy. Nobody cares what she wants . I dont really know her or her show.I hear bits and pieces. However, I didn't like it when Tony was on Anderson's show and they giggled about her, I dont think for a pro, that it was very professional( no matter who she is or how bad she was) it makes me wonder who else they bad mouth..If it were Mark that did the same thing, we would never ever hear the end of it. Tony doesn't get a pass from me for his poor behavior.Martina was sitting right beside him & she looked very uncomfortable.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast