+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I hope that Gladys goes tonight, because she has definitely out-lasted her ability, but it would be interesting to see a dance off with William and anyone else. He really didn't dance at all last night and I would love to see how the judges handle it. Maybe after Gladys leaves, we will get to see it. But, then again, I am wondering if his fan base really is that large that he can sail to the finals without having to do more than pose bare-chested.
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tom hasn't tweeted anything about a surprise ouster, so I'm guessing Gladys and/or Melissa are in the bottom 2, and that one of them will be going home. If it's the two of them, I'm going with Gladys. The dance off dance is a jive, and I just can't see Gladys outdancing Melissa. If either of them is against anyone else in the cast...what's the point? I think they just prove what a waste this dance off is. Last week, Gavin could have very well been voted off. Was it worth the dance off just to oust him? And if a stronger dancer is voted off, that's the way it goes. The show and season will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I hope that Gladys goes tonight, because she has definitely out-lasted her ability, but it would be interesting to see a dance off with William and anyone else. He really didn't dance at all last night and I would love to see how the judges handle it. Maybe after Gladys leaves, we will get to see it. But, then again, I am wondering if his fan base really is that large that he can sail to the finals without having to do more than pose bare-chested.
    I do hope not. I am so tired of bare chests and no dancing. blech!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Tom hasn't tweeted anything about a surprise ouster, so I'm guessing Gladys and/or Melissa are in the bottom 2, and that one of them will be going home. If it's the two of them, I'm going with Gladys. The dance off dance is a jive, and I just can't see Gladys outdancing Melissa. If either of them is against anyone else in the cast...what's the point? I think they just prove what a waste this dance off is. Last week, Gavin could have very well been voted off. Was it worth the dance off just to oust him? And if a stronger dancer is voted off, that's the way it goes. The show and season will survive.
    I am thinking (and hoping) it will be Gladys and Roshon in the bottom 2. If not, whoever it is with Gladys has got to be safe......

+ Reply to Thread