+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    They are only doing it because he's threatening their precious pet Mark and his pre-determined winner Katherine. I think Donald is going to sneak in there and win it all in spite of the judges doing everything in their power to stop that from happening. They can't mark him too low because that will just mobilize his fans so by giving him middle of the pack scores they think it will prevent them from becoming rabid voters.
    No, they are doing it because they see what we see. He isn't dancing, many of us have said, sexy will only take you so far
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No, they are doing it because they see what we see. He isn't dancing, many of us have said, sexy will only take you so far
    No, I meant they are only saying it NOW because of it. Not that it hasn't been there all along. I never said he was a great dancer. I've said he is a joy to look at, lol. Since they already have their winner picked out, what's wrong with wanting the pretty to stick around for a while so I can keep enjoying it? I have no reason to watch this show if they got rid of all my eye candy (Val, Maks, William, Donald).
    karalott likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    No, I meant they are only saying it NOW because of it. Not that it hasn't been there all along. I never said he was a great dancer. I've said he is a joy to look at, lol. Since they already have their winner picked out, what's wrong with wanting the pretty to stick around for a while so I can keep enjoying it? I have no reason to watch this show if they got rid of all my eye candy (Val, Maks, William, Donald).
    Oh sorry, I guess read it wrong. I dont really have any eye candy.I watch for the dancing.William wasn't dancing last night
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If Peta challenges Donald more with the choreography, he could win this thing, but right now it looks like Katherine and Mark will take the top spot. If William comes in fourth (after Maria), I won't mind, but any higher than that would be a travesty. Gilles was much sexier than William, in my opinion, plus he was 10 times a better dancer ... heck, 100 times better!

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    I am currently 66,908 on the season ticket waiting list. Once they add more seats, I should break into the 50,000s.
    I can't remember the exact number, but I'm right near 72,000. I have extended family that have tickets, but I will never get my hands on those. I'm hoping my children/grandchildren will eventually get the tickets because there's no way I'm living long enough to.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    If Peta challenges Donald more with the choreography, he could win this thing, but right now it looks like Katherine and Mark will take the top spot. If William comes in fourth (after Maria), I won't mind, but any higher than that would be a travesty. Gilles was much sexier than William, in my opinion, plus he was 10 times a better dancer ... heck, 100 times better!
    I agree, Gilles was far sexier, and what's more important to me, he could dance!
    PA Snow Bunny and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think it all depends on the freestyle, period. The best freestyle tends to win. Derek and Mark can both choreograph great freestyles. Cheryl has the potential - but I remember the abomination that was her freestyle with Gilles. If she does that with William, then no way he will win. The big unknown, assuming they make it there, is DD, because Peta has not choreographed one before.
    Midol likes this.

It will be interesting if Jaleel and William find themselves in a dance duo, and Jaleel dances the way he did last night in the cha cha ... will the judges continue to boost William and oust Jaleel?
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

There's no "like" button on your post, KatesMom, but I agree. Cheryl lost the trophy for Gilles with that ridiculous, boring freestyle she choreographed that did absolutely nothing to showcase his immense talent. I remember watching it and waiting for the wow part that never came. Could not believe my eyes. She totally wasted the opportunity. Still don't understand that. I don't know if she's doing the same thing with William, or if she's aware that his dancing ability is far below what it needs to be, so she has no choice but to showcase his body. Regarding Peta and DD, I think it might be too late for them to catch up with Katherine and Mark. She's done great pretty consistently, and good ol' Spatz knows how to choreograph for his partner, even though he does get carried away with himself on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    It will be interesting if Jaleel and William find themselves in a dance duo, and Jaleel dances the way he did last night in the cha cha ... will the judges continue to boost William and oust Jaleel?
    That would be good .I don't think Jaleel will be in the bottom two, not the way he danced last night. Interesting thought, who would they choose? I would choose Jaleel.
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread