+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 DWTS 14 Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Maks is too cute ... When a$$wipe, I mean Brooke, asked about him getting frustrated, he says everyone gets frustrated, but they only show him that way. He has their number, and is politely and factually calling them out. I love that he doesn't kiss their butts.
    karalott, ness, BuckeyeGal and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Watching Roshon's package is more painful than a root canal without nitrous.
    Oh, no, TIA! I need some brain bleach thinking about you watching Roshon's package!!!
    Bet2Win, jucamer and Midol like this.

Best part of the night? Commentary on the board here! thanks for all the smiles, chuckles, giggles and laughs! You were on tonight!
    karalott, ness and AZChristian like this.

Jaleel did great!
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

I officially don't like William. The judges scored 27 him for just standing there. He did move his butt a little, but that's about it. Ridiculous! And personally, he does nothing for me, except I do like his accent.

Loved tonite's show. Loved DD, Jaleel,William,Gladys,everyone else did good also. If Len doesn't give DD a 10 soon I am going to have come up there and give him a piece of my mind,lol.

I love Jaleel I am glad he has lasted past all the manufactured drama over something that seems not to be bothering anyone but those with a keyboard.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Maks is too cute ... When a$$wipe, I mean Brooke, asked about him getting frustrated, he says everyone gets frustrated, but they only show him that way. He has their number, and is politely and factually calling them out. I love that he doesn't kiss their butts.
    It ticked me that they totally ignored the whole Jaleel situation (however much of it was true), and prop him up this week (10s were a little much, I could have gone with all 9s, however), they let Mark get away with outdancing his partner and forgetting she's there, but Maks has a blow up in rehearsal and they maximize it by 1000 And no doubt that could factor into whether people vote for them or not. So I guess make sure Gladys isn't in the bottom 2 this week against Melissa so they can get rid of her, then throw Gladys to the wolves next week.
    I officially don't like William. The judges scored 27 him for just standing there. He did move his butt a little, but that's about it. Ridiculous! And personally, he does nothing for me, except I do like his accent.
    I don't mind William, but I don't want him to win, because I want the love affair to backfire on the producers and judges. I am disappointed with Cheryl and would love to see her on a break next season. She has a talented dancer in William, who is a natural. She's a great choreographer. And what does she do? She has him stand there and just act sexy to have everyone swoon. I'm shocked CA was the one to actually give him constructive criticism. I enjoyed Glady's dance more. And I thought it had more content. At least Tristan doesn't treat her as old and gives her stuff to do. When they make the finals, I think Cheryl is going to have a freestyle disaster and just bank on William looking cute. And then the cha cha marathon? Well, that's as close to William showing up and sitting on the floor yet still getting as good a score as he'll get. Donald keeps getting screwed. I was pretty surprised by the marathon order. Melissa did her best tonight and I hope to god she's not out tomorrow. Derek didn't look too happy at the end of the night. I thought the judges were hard on Roshon, when he really did the best rumba of the night (and one of the better overall dances). I wonder if William will ever have to go first, or be one of the first 3.
    ness, Shoepie, Bet2Win and 1 others like this.

I don't know how many of them danced to that singing .It hurt my ears,I love Motown, but lordy dancing to that live was not good, unless you got a great tune I think Jaleel got the best song( he danced very well) best line was from Tom about Maks " Charm school drop out" .
    ness and Shoepie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Whoa! Smokey started off pretty bad. Was he aware that he was performing on stage? He looked like he was scared ****less. I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but I prefer Adam Lambert's version of Tracks of My Tears. *runs*

omg. Tristan's outfit looks like a fruit roll-up! Gladys looked good tho, probably her best look so far. Their dance wasn't so bad, I liked it.

Smokey's back! woohooo Roshon's rumba wasn't awful, mostly because it's hard to not watch the female and Chelsie danced wonderfully. Definitely agree with the judges, his movements weren't fluid or softer.

Katherine & Mark. Wow! That was like a barrel full of monkeys--Fun, Fun, Fun!! Awesome routine.

Ohhhh, there's the silk. Smokey sounds gorgeous. *sigh* Melissa danced well and I enjoyed that dance. For an actress tho, she should be able to hide her nervousness/fear better. Her face gives too much away. The two of them looked great tho.

What a difference attitude makes. Looks like Jaleel actually enjoyed himself and it showed. I liked it!

Being With You. Ahhhh brings back memories of my roller skating days. William's rumba was hot! Unfortunately it was because of Cheryl, not him. Although that doesn't seem unusual since it seems to be a dance that highlights the woman.

WTF? is Mark wearing? LOL He looks like a green popsicle or a very under ripe banana. Oh what a surprise--they won the dance marathon.

I'm really not liking all the dances these celebs have to learn. Three dances in one week is just too damn much. It's fine they want to do this dance duel thing, but then to add in the marathon as well? I don't want to be negative, but this can only lead to disaster for one person in the future. Not only injuries, but more dire health issues for someone who is not used to this rigorous regime.
    karalott and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Watching the show now, catching up with some random thoughts:

It's obvious they don't want Gladys to go this week, but it may be inevitable. She walked through her dance and forgot about ta third of the steps. The judges overscored her, but it doesn't help her much when they overscore most of the other couples too.

Roshon -- is there some way for him to go this week? Maybe if Gladys is safe and someone else goes up against him in the dance-off?

Katherine danced great tonight -- it's just a pity she's paired with such a hyperactive dork. Mark should just choereograph, I'm so tried of seeing that face on my screen. That was the whitest samba I have ever seen. Katherine deserved those scores, but Mark didn't. For all his good work teaching her, he sabotages the routine with his mugging and weird body popping. I really can't stand him....grrr....

Donald was fun and smooth -- in a tougher season where the judges weren't on crack, that would have been an 8 dance, but in this season it was certainly worth the 9s.

Melissa & Maks danced beautifully tonight. She's still tense, but this was a great waltz. I think the reason she got 8s and Donald got 9s is that she still has that stigma on her, where we're worrying about her more than sitting back and enjoying her while she dances, so the fun factor just isn't there as much. She may never be able to overcome that image, but who knows...

Kym made a great point in the rehearsal piece, that Jaleel has to stop thinking about his image, and start thinking like a ballroom dancer. It must have made a difference, because he was great tonight. He earned his scores. His moves made me think of Sammy Davis Jr. for some reason.

William's 'fire alarm' bit was a bit forced, that belongs in a results show bit, not a rehearsal clip. William was Cheryl's stripper pole for the dance, but he moved his arms and hips in all the right ways while she was dancing around him. So is his ankle still hurting, or what? Len had it right with the 8, and CA and Bruno need to get laid.

Music-wise, I thought Smokey was great, and Martha Reeves can still rock, but the Temptations need a little tweaking. And the pro dances during the numbers brought an interesting point to light: DWTS needs an African-American pro dancer.

The marathon: The rehearsal clip was twice as interesting as the actual competition. Maria being eliminated before Roshon was a total fix, he was lost out there. I thought Katherine & Mark were boring most of the time, they should have gone before Jaleel and Kym, let alone William. She must be getting next to no votes every week for this kind of boost to be needed...maybe they should stop trying to protect people so much.
    karalott, GabbyG and Midol like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread