+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    For the love of god, Sabrina lost! In season 5! Get over it! People didn't want to vote for them! Did it ever occur to the producers that people just plain didn't like them?
    Agreed.

And if this show IS "all about the dance", then they should stop viewer voting altogether.
    Midol likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Good God, Train is on AGAIN??? What do they live under the floor or something? Sigh.
    tango7 and Nice'n'Easy like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Louis! Train!

Gavin might as well forfeit the dance off if he's in it. There's no way he'll win against anyone left, unless they royally screw up. Same dance at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Agreed.

And if this show IS "all about the dance", then they should stop viewer voting altogether.
    Or maybe the judges should actually, you know, judge. Not play favorites, not overscore, not underscore or dish out harsh criticism that'll make people want to vote for said horrible dancing celeb. Or cast controversial horrible dancing celebs like Kate Gosselin and Bristol Palin. I won't disagree better dancers have been voted off too early or lost (Gilles and Mel B), but I deal, dwell on it, but accept it.

That was Cheryl? Didn't even look like her.
    ness, GabbyG, Nice'n'Easy and 1 others like this.

Man, Louis is sooooo good. I understand why he doesn't want to come back, I wouldn't want to face the judges abuse either. But I miss him on this show, he makes everybody look good.
    karalott and Midol like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I know this isn't a music show, but there were some bad notes in that Train song. They just don't do music well on this show very often, whether it's the real band or their awful impersonators of real bands.

I can't stand the judges - trying to make every case why they need to judge the dance off. The voting is up to the audience - we are supposed to be the final word - not them!!!!!!!! It's too bad if Sabrina, Kristen and whoever else the judges think left before their time - the votes weren't there - and they had to go!!!!!!!
    karalott, ness, justCoz and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I couldn't believe the way those people in the audience just stood there while Maria/Derek gyrated on them. Show a little life, people!

I don't think they would have gotten the same high scores if they had danced this way last night. They, especially Derek, seemed off. Maria is so pretty, Derek not so much.

Safe:

Maria, Derek
    Melissa, Maxs safe (and Melissa is so not Half-Pint anymore....she just cussed lol)
    Gladys, Tristan safe (so all of you saying they would never eliminate her before Motown was right)

Bottom:

Nobody yet but I think it will be Gavin and ......errr.....either Roshon or Jaleel.

The judges are saying that the dance duel was created because of Sabrina going home (and others like her). I don't even know who this Train people are....eww....that singing is awful....glad I don't know who they are.

half pint swore? I knew someone did because they bleeped it out
    karalott and Midol like this.

And think about it, if somehow Gavin avoids the bottom two tonight, clearly one of the better dancers will be leaving before there time still!
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Man, Louis is sooooo good. I understand why he doesn't want to come back, I wouldn't want to face the judges abuse either. But I miss him on this show, he makes everybody look good.
    He does want to come back, that's the sad thing. I feel like Louis's odds of coming back are getting slimmer with each season, each new added pro, plus the troupe, now DWTS has their Vegas show that has pros who haven't done the show yet. I feel like because he's getting "older", the show will look to younger pros, and he has the height liability but it's not like they absolutely need him for shorter female celebs.

That said, I don't blame other pros like Edyta, Alec, and Jonathan from walking away.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread