+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm so over all the endless romance gossip -- when there's a leaked sex tape, I'll join in!

Maybe Gavin can now become this season's Carson Kreesley, and interview the other dancers. Only it would probably go more like a Chris Farley Talk Show bit on SNL: "Remember when you were in the Beatles? ... That was awesome!"
    karalott, anemone, GabbyG and 3 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm so over all the endless romance gossip -- when there's a leaked sex tape, I'll join in!

Maybe Gavin can now become this season's Carson Kreesley, and interview the other dancers. Only it would probably go more like a Chris Farley Talk Show bit on SNL: "Remember when you were in the Beatles? ... That was awesome!"
    OK, I LOL'd for real here...

It happens every season and it's so dull. But a sex tape? hmm not so dull
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm so sad my fave is gone. wounded.gif

Though I was pleased by the way the rest of the cast seemed so intent on giving him a goodbye hug. It seems as if even they recognized there was something special about Gavin.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

It was time for Gavin to go, and I think he was happy to do so. He put no effort into that last dance. He can now breathe a sigh of relief. It was great seeing the love given him by the others. I believe they all get pretty close during their time together, but his send off seemed especially heartfelt.
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

I am glad Jaleel is safe. Woohoo!The competition is much better with people who can actually dance on it. Jaleel is miles ahead of Gavin in talent and he is quite hot to look at so imo he is the right one to continue on.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gavin was a class act and obviously really liked by all. Dancing was just not his forte. I really hope that he is able to come back and perform on the show. Singing is something he does really well!!!
    karalott and Baby's Breath like this.

Finally watching on the West Coast, and I know I sound like a broken record, but man does Maks look hot, hot, hot!

I may have to go on a reality show just so I can get a chance at DWTS and Maks.

FORT Fanatic

Rikki Lake has been hitting the talk shows to plug her new book---the shows have been airing clips from her stint on DWTS....Does anyone recall how FANTASTIC she was?? There is not one woman on the show this yr (except maybe Katherine, and that remains to be seen...many more dances to come). In fact, she makes the judges' fav, Maria Menounos ( which I totally do not get) look like she belongs in the middle of the pack.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Gavin was a class act and obviously really liked by all. Dancing was just not his forte. I really hope that he is able to come back and perform on the show. Singing is something he does really well!!!
    I watched Gavin and Karina on Kimmel, and he had a really good attitude about the whole thing. I know it was brought up at the beginning of the season, but Karina talked Gavin into doing the show. Apparently she saw him in concert and thought he had good hip action at the time. No, dancing wasn't his thing, but he had fun while he was there. Apparently he has a concert tomorrow night, and they only had about an hour to practice the dance off dance. So it might have been for the best, and this is what I think will do Gladys in as well. Kimmel said he thought it'd be funny if the couples bumped into each other during the dance off. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Though it took me awhile to warm up to him, I'm glad I got to know him. He and Karina were a lot of fun together, and I'll look forward to seeing them at the finale. He did seem to be pretty well liked. I don't think I've ever seen the cast all rush the stage that quick and want to get a last minute hug in before.
    Longhornfan and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread