+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree368Likes

Thread: 4/16 DWTS 14 Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/16 DWTS 14 Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

DD and Peta continue to impress me every week. Here's hoping his dancing and all the loyal Packers fans keep him around til the end.

I loved his reaction to Len's 8. Forever the competitor.
    maxkl, navybelle and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

They want Gavin to go home. I think it will be either Gladys or Roshon. Pity about Roshon, I want to see what Chelsea can do with a freestyle. I think it would be really good and Roshon is the right partner to make something incredible.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Donald, don't let that 8 get you down! I'm voting for you as we speak!
    ilja likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    Len better be nice to Donald or he may send Clay Matthews in to sit in back of him next week! Seriously len, an 8?
    Or Mason Crosby put three points up his bum.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    They want Gavin to go home. I think it will be either Gladys or Roshon. Pity about Roshon, I want to see what Chelsea can do with a freestyle. I think it would be really good and Roshon is the right partner to make something incredible.
    Oh no doubt a Roshon freestyle would be amazing! If he can just learn to calm down and have some control in his upper body when he dances, I think he can make it there. He just needs to make the top half of his body as sharp as the bottom half is!
    karalott likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

What was that scoring about? I think that shows something - because there's no way that dance could be interpreted as varied as the scoring indicates. I understand when two of them score one way and Len is different, but I don't get three different scores, especially when the dance was so good. To give it an 8, when Gladys got an 8? That's a sham. They're playing with us here.

I agree that Donald didn't have as much to do in this dance. He looked good, he did his part well, but his part just wasn't big enough. That's choreography, not his execution. He was very impressive, to ME!

OMG I loved Mark & Katherine's AT tonight!

But I couldn't even breathe after Donald/Peta's!!!!

i think those were the best 2 of the night. A well-done Argentine Tango is by far the most fun dance to watch. The judges were correct, the lifts in Donald's dance were specTACular. By contrast, I was glued to every step of Mark/Katherine's dance. Mark/Katherine had more teasing, it was more "anticipatory". Donald/Peta's dance was more thrilling, more athletic, more energetic.

If I understood Len correctly, he felt Donald/Peta had more thrills but less substance. Conversely, he felt Mark/Katherine had choregraphic genious.

I just really liked both.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I agree that Donald didn't have as much to do in this dance. He looked good, he did his part well, but his part just wasn't big enough. That's choreography, not his execution. He was very impressive, to ME!
    Yep, that's why I blame Peta for him not getting his 10's. She didn't give him enough to do. He can do it, she just didn't let him by making the dance all about her while he just stood there lifting her and framing her.
    maude~flanders likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Or Mason Crosby put three points up his bum.
    LOL.... Personally I'd just like to see Clay Matthews.... now THAt is someone I'd like to see shirtless on the dance floor

And Clay could get two extra points with a safety.....
    Last edited by maxkl; 04-16-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Oh no doubt a Roshon freestyle would be amazing! If he can just learn to calm down and have some control in his upper body when he dances, I think he can make it there. He just needs to make the top half of his body as sharp as the bottom half is!
    But, the top half of his body IS sharp... sharp like a dagger! Look out, back away, don't get close to pointy objects!

At first I thought having well-defined arms would make him look more sleek, more of a smooth-mover. But now, I think even if he had bigger biceps, his elbows would still be out-there. I think in 8 years he will move differently and won't look so gangly.
    KrazeeKy07 and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread