+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree379Likes

Thread: 4/9 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/9 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I just read that during Maks & Melissa's paso that she hit her head on the ballroom floor and started to feel dizzy and lightheaded so much that Gavin actually carried her down from the Celebraquarium and she was put on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. I had the show taped, but deleted it. Did anyone notice her hitting her head? I must've missed it.
    I watched it online. I only saw her go down to the floor once during the dance, and it didn't look to me as though she had hit her head. Hmmmm. Hope she's okay, regardless of how the injury occurred.
    karalott, ness and Jaceegirl like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Very boring show. Music was bad. Maybe that made the dancers look worse. I did not even vote. Don't know who to give votes to ?? Donald was the best. Think he'll get his fair share. I hope this was just a down night, otherwise DWTS is in trouble. Shows like this one don't keep people watching.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Even though it's early, I tend to agree - barring something really drastic (injury, really crap performance).
    I'm wondering if one of their favorites has been getting low viewer votes. That announcement that the bottom 2 will have a dance-off & the judges will decide who goes home seemed a little obvious. That way the viewer votes (or lack of them) won't matter. They can protect who they want to stay as long as they want to.
    They've done this before, & it's usually obvious it's to save a judges' favorite who isn't doing well in votes.

NOT FAIR!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm wondering if one of their favorites has been getting low viewer votes. That announcement that the bottom 2 will have a dance-off & the judges will decide who goes home seemed a little obvious. That way the viewer votes (or lack of them) won't matter. They can protect who they want to stay as long as they want to.
    They've done this before, & it's usually obvious it's to save a judges' favorite who isn't doing well in votes.

NOT FAIR!
    I agree that seems to be the reason that they're throwing in the dance off. In previous seasons, they mentioned doing a dance off before the season premiered. Now, it was brought up week 3. It seems like everyone knows that's the only reason they're doing it. Oh well, watching the backlash is always fun, especially on CA's twitter. I'm thinking potentially Roshon may not be pulling in the votes, because I can't believe it's Donald (not that I think he's a judges pet, but I doubt they want him going anywhere anytime soon-I know I don't), William, or Katherine. Maybe Gladys, but she's starting to look tired, and, bless her heart, I think it's only going to get harder. I will miss her when she's gone, and wouldn't mind seeing her outlast Gavin and Jaleel. I wouldn't miss Derek or Mark, but I know she won't outlast either of their partners. I did wonder if maybe Maria isn't pulling the votes in, either. If it's Melissa or Gavin in a dance off against anyone other than each other, they might as well skip the dance off and start the good bye speech. I started off loving Jaleel, and whatever happened between him and Kym I don't know what to believe. But I wouldn't mind him getting kicked off tomorrow. I think his ego is bruised in many ways, and before it gets worse, he better quit while he's ahead. I find it very odd TPTB showed nothing of the fight like they had in previous seasons. We've seen pros and celebs walking out of the rehearsal hall in tears and fits of rage. I don't know what the truth is, but at this point I don't care.

Jimmy Kimmel showed a cute clip tonight of Sherri's son in the audience during Gladys/Tristan's tango. Jimmy had been commenting just how horrible the music was, and a close up of Sherri's son showed him covering his ears. Jimmy said he speaks for all of us I can see why they repeat songs so often on here. Probably others artists who haven't had the displeasure of their song being massacred on here doesn't want to give them the chance.
    Bet2Win likes this.

OMG — Donald!
    Any chance he can play shirtless come NFL season?
    Please?
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Um . . .

Donald?

Just saw his and Peta's dance?

LAWD GAWD HAVE MERCY THAT IS ONE GAWJUS HUNK OF MALENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT DANCE DESERVED A 27!!!!!!!!!!!

He kept saying: "I'm good! I'm good! I'm good!" after the scores came up?

News flash, Boo:

YES, YOU ARE!

Thank you for indulging me, everyone.

I SO needed to say that!
    Ellen, karalott, TIA__MA and 3 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I was just listening to Jimmy Kimmel’s monologue, and he was talking about DWTS – showed a clip of Sherri’s son sitting in the audience covering his ears when Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” was being murdered (while Gladys/Tristan were dancing). Smart kid.

OOOOPPPPSSS!!! karalott beat me to the punch.

TOOOOO FUNNY, HUH?
    Last edited by tango7; 04-10-2012 at 01:55 AM.
    karalott and TIA__MA like this.

I was just listening to Jimmy Kimmel’s monologue, and he was talking about DWTS – showed a clip of Sherri’s son sitting in the audience covering his ears when Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” was being murdered (while Gladys/Tristan were dancing). Smart kid.
    Very smart kid.It was really really bad .The whole thing tonight was pretty bad. Kiss, and DWTS.I dont think so.The costumes were not good, and the dancing was mediocre. I liked some better than others, but really tonight was substandard.
    Bet2Win likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

According to Melissa Gilbert's twitter, she has a mild concussion and whiplash and will be at home resting tomorrow. I don't know if that means she'll miss the show or if she's just taking the day off from rehearsal. She also confirmed that Gavin did indeed carry her down all those steps and she thanked him for that. She called Maks her "champion" too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    According to Melissa Gilbert's twitter, she has a mild concussion and whiplash and will be at home resting tomorrow. I don't know if that means she'll miss the show or if she's just taking the day off from rehearsal. She also confirmed that Gavin did indeed carry her down all those steps and she thanked him for that. She called Maks her "champion" too.
    So, if she's not there, and she's in the bottom 2, does she automatically get eliminated since she can't participate in the dance off? Glad to know what happened. Hope she's able to make it through. Maks will probably blame himself for it.

+ Reply to Thread