+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Once again, the first hour is a recap of last night. The actual results show starts at 9PM ET.

The forum threads will be reopened after the results show finishes airing on the West Coast.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

No hints from Tom's twitter feed as to any shocking surprises coming tonight. It's totally up in the air who's going...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Watching the rerun . . .

Jack, too stiff. And if Anna (if that's who did it) EVER puts him in orange again, much as I like her, she should be taken out back and shot like a dog.

Gladys. Foxtrot? Yeah, right. Too slow. A lot of us adore her and are rooting for her. But facts are facts . . . She is our Grand Dame this season, but she ain't gonna win. Tristan needs to take her off that hallowed shelf he's put her on, stop treating her like a porcelain doll, and let her loose on the dances she can get loose on. Bet she'd thank him for it!

Gavin. Much better. Didn't do cartwheels over it, but he was much better.
    TIA__MA likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I LOVE the Target commercial with the song Alouette! Love, love, love it. Advertising genius with that one. I stop to listen and often rewind. What an uplifting piece of music! It makes me sooooooo happy.
    J.D., Nice'n'Easy and Coco46 like this.

Sherri. Better this week. Love her, but that was a bit over-acted, to me. Her costume color was pretty, but Sherri ain't no Edyta, so they should leave the living-room sheers and pseudo-bathing suit bottoms off her and put them on Peta, if they just have to do them at all, that is.

Melissa. Very proud of her. Great dance, no? She did still seem tentative and stiff, at times.. But I salute her for having guts and getting out there.
    TIA__MA likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I am so disgusted with Whoppie, Barb and Joy and their disrespect for Sherrie's effort on this show that I am agitated. On the verge of a fit. I get jumpy and then have a fit. I am there. Watch her segment, be supportive and leave your damned attitude behind. What is wrong wiith you? You make me like Elizabeth!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I LOVE the Target commercial with the song Alouette! Love, love, love it. Advertising genius with that one. I stop to listen and often rewind. What an uplifting piece of music! It makes me sooooooo happy.
    I love that ad too!

I'm glad they are running the recaps of the Monday night shows. I kind of dozed off a bit last night and missed a couple of the dances. Plus, I like having the 2-hour show squished into one hour.
    TIA__MA likes this.

Shut up Roshon, you hyperactive child. He's such a ham, and seems a little too pleased with himself.

Ugh, I don't know why he bugs me so, but he does.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I love that ad too!

I'm glad they are running the recaps of the Monday night shows. I kind of dozed off a bit last night and missed a couple of the dances. Plus, I like having the 2-hour show squished into one hour.
    I dozed off too. If I were more relaxed about reality TV I would just watch this recap night. I HAVE to watch the whole deal. I really do wish I could relax on this. Maybe I should watch the Target commercial more. Damn that is so good, happy, spiritually correct and perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I dozed off too. If I were more relaxed about reality TV I would just watch this recap night. I HAVE to watch the whole deal. I really do wish I could relax on this. Maybe I should watch the Target commercial more. Damn that is so good, happy, spiritually correct and perfect!

Alouette, gentille Alouette
    Alouette je te plumerai ♪♫

Relax Shoepie relax
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast