+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Jonathon! Jonathon dancing with Anna! The only thing that would excite me more is seeing Edyta and Alec dancing *sighs*.
    karalott, ness and Midol like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Jonathon! Jonathon dancing with Anna! The only thing that would excite me more is seeing Edyta and Alec dancing *sighs*.
    Me too! I miss Edyta, Alec, and Jonathan being on the show. I miss the old school DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Yeah, people genuinely like/respect her which translates into votes. Also Tristan and Maks have lots of fans.

I was surprised Jack wasn't in the top 4 mentioned.
    even though I enjoy the dancing when I flip during other shows to me this has become like most of the voting shows. Its not about their ability or their dancing its a popularity contest and I just don't like it...maybe they could find someway to fair it up some..like give each judge a "save" card that can be played only once during the season then maybe we could actually end up with the best dancers instead of some of the ones we have seen in the top 3 or 4 in the last several seasons...now I will say this is one of the best matched seasons we have had in a long long while and some really good talent but got a new episode of Deadliest Catch on tonight also..lol got to see what the boys have been up too
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

This will sound mean, but I hope Sherri at least gets declared in jeopardy. . .red light would be nice, too. Shake her up a bit.
    Florimel likes this.

Tom recaps the results so far, Brooke is up talking to William (doing the jive next week), Jaleel, and Gladys. They're up next to find out their fate.

Rock week next week. I hate theme weeks! Except classical, but they can't bring that back. Jaleel has the tango to the Rolling Stones.

Anna/Jonathan up now.

William said that he didn't know what the Jive was, their next dance if they make it through. He thought it they were telling him he was doing the drive. He's funny.

Jonathon and Anna are dancing the song in honor of a friend who has stage 4 lung cancer. Jonathon said that she is a strong Russian woman and then said that all Russian women are strong and Anna just laughed. They are so adorable. I really miss the old DWTS. I wish they'd stop bringing in all these "young-uns".
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    even though I enjoy the dancing when I flip during other shows to me this has become like most of the voting shows. Its not about their ability or their dancing its a popularity contest and I just don't like it...maybe they could find someway to fair it up some..like give each judge a "save" card that can be played only once during the season then maybe we could actually end up with the best dancers instead of some of the ones we have seen in the top 3 or 4 in the last several seasons...now I will say this is one of the best matched seasons we have had in a long long while and some really good talent but got a new episode of Deadliest Catch on tonight also..lol got to see what the boys have been up too
    Unfortuantely, I think giving the judges more power would make things worse. I think they're more of the problem, or at least a big part of it, over the popularity of the celebs and that playing into effect with the voting. I think they need to actually judge the dances themselves, and not base it on the celeb, pro, backstory, or whatever else takes away from the dancing.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Tom recaps the results so far, Brooke is up talking to William (doing the jive next week), Jaleel, and Gladys. They're up next to find out their fate.

Rock week next week. I hate theme weeks! Except classical, but they can't bring that back. Jaleel has the tango to the Rolling Stones.

Anna/Jonathan up now.

Kara - Why can't they bring classical back?

Julia.

What a story.

And what a stunning, stunning tribute from Anna and Jonathan to her.

I'm teary-eyed, right now.
    Midol likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh wow, now that's was how you show true emotion and talent in a dance. Well done! The chemistry between them is insane.

Minor note: Jonathon should have picked a darker shirt, those underarm sweat stains were so distracting. Yes, I know, awful of me to notice but I did.
    karalott, ness and TIA__MA like this.

+ Reply to Thread