+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: 3/27 DWTS 14 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/27 DWTS 14 results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Martina is going home

That's a classy exit speech. She wants to come back and do her jive during the finale.

Poor Tony. Hopefully next season, if he's back, will be better to him.

God, I was so hoping they canned story week this year.

Did Tom indicate this was the true bottom 2 this time?

I thought it would be them . I wish it wasn't really, but someone has to go.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I'm really sad that Martina's gone. I'm particularly sad that she had to wear that awful costume for her final dance.

I wish the pros and celebs were paired randomly. Maybe Tony would have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I don't get the Jack love ... can someone explain it to me. He reminds me of the Tin Man in Wizard of Oz.
    Check out some youtube videos of Frisco and Felicia's epic romance on General Hospital. Jack played Frisco, who was super funny, charismatic, and all around swoon-worthy. I just loved watching him act. I had such a crush on him as a teenager.
    Florimel likes this.

Glad Gavin made it through this week. I sure hope he improves a lot by next week. Sorry to see Martina go, but she really was the worst of them all.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    He said a couple of times it was the bottom 2, and didn't indicate the whole "not neccessarily bottom 2". Maybe Roshon was really in the bottom 3 It's why I hate the whole 'in jeopardy' crap.

As much as I enjoy William, it's really getting unbearable with all the 'how hot is he' references. Nobody rioted over Gilles, although I certainly felt like it. Gilles was a better dancer (and better looking, imo). At least he can dance, because I'd be annoyed if he got by solely on the sex factor. Which is what I think the judges are paying attention to most. And will they have canned screams if the audience gets tired one week and doesn't cheer for him?
    nanarama, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Stacey Keibler, and (to a lesser extent) Audrina Patridge and Chynna Phillips. But both of them were out fairly early, and probably wouldn't have won in their respective seasons, anyway. Poor Tony has also been saddled with Susan Lucci, Marissa Winokour, Kathy Ireland, Kate Gosselin, Wendy Williams...apparently he's been frequently requested by the partners he gets. Maybe he needs to figure out what to do to stop the hopeless causes from asking for him.
    Thanks karalott!

I missed the earlier seasons. He needs to start being mean! He is such a sweetie. It seems that both Maks and Tony stay more within the confines of the required elements of the dances, and I'm surprised that Len doesn't appreciate that more than he does.

I am just now watching M & M's cha cha, and cheez, Maks' body is to die for. His skin is beautiful.
    karalott, AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    I'm really sad that Martina's gone. I'm particularly sad that she had to wear that awful costume for her final dance.

I wish the pros and celebs were paired randomly. Maybe Tony would have a chance.

Check out some youtube videos of Frisco and Felicia's epic romance on General Hospital. Jack played Frisco, who was super funny, charismatic, and all around swoon-worthy. I just loved watching him act. I had such a crush on him as a teenager.
    Jack has a lot of fans .More than I thought he had
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post

Okay, thanks for that. I've never watched daytime soaps, so now I understand why he has a following.

I used to love Jack Wagner on GH during those WSB days. I was a huge Frisco and Felicia fan. Jack has not aged well though. He looks a little rough around the edges. I do want to see if he can manage to hang around a while.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Yes - bottom 2 was Gavin and Martina - not Roshon.

He said a couple of times it was the bottom 2, and didn't indicate the whole "not neccessarily bottom 2". Maybe Roshon was really in the bottom 3 It's why I hate the whole 'in jeopardy' crap.
    No - Brook emphasized that they were going to reveal the true bottom 2. After Roshon was safe, it was again stated/clarified that Gavin and Martina were the bottom 2. Not Roshon.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread