+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637
Like Tree349Likes

Thread: 3/26 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/26 DWTS 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I thought the rumor was Kym and Tristan were dating?
    Its one of those. Perhaps it is Kym and Mr T. I think Cheryl has claws, I mean mind set on William.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Since we're ahead of ourselves with personal story week, I thought William has a son - at least there was a cute little boy featured in the audience along with a beautiful woman during William's performance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Since we're ahead of ourselves with personal story week, I thought William has a son - at least there was a cute little boy featured in the audience along with a beautiful woman during William's performance.
    He has a son and a daughter, he's divorced.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hi there. As usual I am very late but I am enjoying the show. (especially the first few weeks before I get annoyed by the scoring )

First couple were overrated.

Starting with Sherri and Val. I like her so far. She makes me laugh and she is doing a very good job. Great recovery from both!

I hear a lot of yelling while Val is talking. I think Maks is on the dance floor? Yep.. I really hope Melissa will improve so we can enjoy Maks for a long time this season.

OMG What is Maks wearing. A hang on your knees pants? (and he still manages to look sexy)

O no. Melissa is too nervous to be good. She is thinking al the way and it shows. She will not stay long which means no Maks.
    The judges are quite harsh, well Len is. 7,6??, 7

Jack and Anna.I loved Anna's choreography last week. OMG. Horrible outfits they are wearing. His body is stiff but not his mind. He lets himself go. Melissa has both alas.Well I do ot think this is very good. Mark Ballas the only one not cheering. figures. What? Now is Len very positive. booh! 21 points.
    No 6 from Len this time.

Tristan with? ....Gladys I did not recognise her. So happy we now have Tristan and Val. including Maks 3 nice guys. Gladys is not doing as good as she did last week. 7,5,7? It should have been 6,6,6. overscored.
    Just added Maks name to the firefox dictionary. I seem to type his name a lot.

I really like this presenter. Forgot his name. Okay Catherine and Mark. Will be very high scores. it is Mark
    ugh look at him pulling all those stupid faces and trying his best to outshine his partner.
    I like her so it sucks she is coupled with mark. I guess him or Derek must win another trophy. They have special lights on the floor?

My laptop is acting up cause i am doing a back up while typing here.
    ness likes this.

+ Reply to Thread