+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: 3/19 DWTS14 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/19 DWTS14 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd like to see 2 people booted next week....I think that would be fair.

Feel sorry for Jaleel, not being able to shake the Urkel handle, but he seems to be dealing with it OK. Some people just refuse to let you move on. On the good side, I'm sure it brought him (and is still bringing) a lot of $$$.

My least favorites are Martina and Gavin.
    I didnt know who Urkel was.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Honestly, I wasn't even going to watch this season. I just wasn't feeling it. I decided to DVR it anyway, just in case I changed my mind. Sure glad I did! I enjoyed every minute of it and think that everyone did a respectable job. I have no idea how this season is going to play out and I like that. Although, I think I'm going to be disappointed every results show because someone is going to have to get the boot each week.

I adore Tristan and was worried when they gave him Gladys, but holy hell! I think she's an excellent match for him. She's funny, sweet and is obviously taking this seriously. I'm so happy for Tristan.
    karalott, jucamer and Midol like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Unfortunately, I think Tony will be the first pro gone this season (if lucky, maybe last one extra week).

I also think Derek & Maks will be gone sooner than they usually are, along with Karina.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

WOW to the nth degree! Not a true lead foot or stiff hip (almost) among the bunch. Since when did a 7 become the new 6? Everyone enjoyed the show, the contestants, the judges and the audience...how in the world can they keep up the positive energy?

The only one that seemed closest to a first elimination to me is Jack. He seemed the stiffest and has the most work to do on style. Martina may fall apart on a faster dance and that may cost her, but so far I see Jack as the weakest - I saw a lot of shoe sole and no toe points with him.

I am so excited for this season...love Katherine.
    karalott and MFWalkoff like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I usually don't watch too much past the first show, but looks like it's going to be different for me this season! I usually just tune into the last minutes of the results show. I'll hang in there as long as I can!

Can't be mad at them this time!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No all my text has gone because the edit has to be done in 30 minutes. noo. The thing is one time I did post twice but then my post was edited by someone here so I thought I would do it like this. OK next time I will post twice again

To sum it up. Thought the 2 x nines for the lovely English girl too high. I also wrote that I love this cast but not the judging. Think Tristan and William are cute so I have now 4 cuties to look at.

I totally forgot about maria but I am sure she will stay thanks to Derek fans. I really think Melissa will be in the bottom 2. Off to vote. and give my cats some food.

Re: Donald and Peta . . .

Is it just me, or does anybody else think this may be a JR/Karina repeat from last season in terms of the two of them not being able to catch a judges' scoring break for awhile early on and getting really screwed until (Please, God!) later on?

Just a thought.

ETA . . .

CrazyDutchWoman . . .

Great to see you back!

Last edited by ness; 03-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    karalott, navybelle and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Thank you ness. I was just liking one of your post. That is what I miss. I wish I could watch this show together with you guys, I see so many funny replies so now I make myself be satisfied by liking a lot of posts instead of replying to all of them. Such funny posters on this forum every year. Love the comments about Mark his shoes. How do you call them? spratz? I also love the drooling that go's on here over Maks, Val, Tristian and William and I am sure there are some that drool over Derek, Mark and even Tony.

Etaa: I am too late to vote. Too bad cause I would have voted for Maks and maybe threw a vote out for someone else.
    Last edited by CrazyDutchWoman; 03-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did anyone notice....I think it was Tristan(?), Gladys's partner....was wearing red spats last night? Somebody was wearing red spats....I may have the wrong guy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Did anyone notice....I think it was Tristan(?), Gladys's partner....was wearing red spats last night? Somebody was wearing red spats....I may have the wrong guy.
    You weren't imagining things--I saw the red spats too.

+ Reply to Thread