+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Re: Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 14

Oh DD. I love you for showing off those arms of yours.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...a841e49408||||
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jimmy Kimmel made his prediction for who he thinks will win it all, and he picked Donald as this season's champ. He started picking winners back in season 5, and has correctly predicted 5 out of 9 winners. I think Donald has the charm, drive, charisma, and moves to go very far, and I wouldn't rule out a win (although unlike other seasons, I don't think it's a lock for anyone right now). Given the glowing reviews he got from the judges, the audience reaction, and his natural ability, I expected better scores. If Peta had a sour puss look because of that, she won't be doing them any favors. But I am glad Peta has a really good partner this year to show what she can do. Donald is very sweet and I look forward to the weeks ahead. Hopefully the low scoring was more because they're holding the better scores for him later on. I think he did better than some other football players on their debut!
    navybelle and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Oh DD. I love you for showing off those arms of yours.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...a841e49408||||
    He has a very sexy partner, she can dance! loved these two
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought they deserved higher scores last night. I just love Donald's and personality.

Donald and his little mini-me.

Has it been mentioned what dance he has next week?
    karalott likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

He has very cute children.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought he was underscored when compared to others who received eights. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from Donald.
    karalott and bee stung lips like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I also thought he was underscored. I was shocked when CA held up a 7 paddle and that's what he got across the board. His dance was one of the better of the night, and he is so enjoyable. I wonder if his scores would have been better if he went later. Seems like the judges were followng a script, because none of their scores really made sense (and that's not anything new, but they usually aren't this bad until week 3). He has the quickstep next week (anyone who had the cha cha will, and those who had the foxtrot have the jive). A little change of pace, but probably still a fun number.

Because it can't be said enough, his kids are too cute.

DD told the local news reporter that next week, he's bringing more charm, less sexy! I hope his smile remains, either way. His scores were so disappointing because I thought he did at least as well as those getting 8s and 9s - he looked goooood out there!
    He is genuinely a very nice, generous person who has done a lot of good here in Wisconsin - hopefully he sticks around on the show so everyone can appreciate him as much as we do.
    karalott and Florimel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    DD told the local news reporter that next week, he's bringing more charm, less sexy! I hope his smile remains, either way. His scores were so disappointing because I thought he did at least as well as those getting 8s and 9s - he looked goooood out there!
    He is genuinely a very nice, generous person who has done a lot of good here in Wisconsin - hopefully he sticks around on the show so everyone can appreciate him as much as we do.
    Sometimes for the ballroom dances (I notice it more with the quickstep and foxtrot) the pros have the celebs take on a more traditional ballroom approach, mixed in with old school Hollywood style and glamour. That could be what Donald's referring to. Len has brought up to couples over the years when they have a Hollywood style throwback theme that he likes, and I've seen references to those numbers reminding him of Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

But after seeing him Monday, he doesn't need to change a thing. He's perfect the way he is

+ Reply to Thread