+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 14

Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 14

Jack Wagner
    "Soap's Steamiest"

Pro: Anna Trebunskaya

An actor of daytime and primetime television and the stage, Jack Wagner is one of the most popular stars in the history of soaps. He studied theater in college, graduating from The University of Arizona with a BFA in Drama. Jack has starred in multiple television series, over a dozen of TV movies and has appeared in over 40 theatrical productions around the world.

In 1983, Jack landed the starring role of rocker Frisco Jones on ABC's daytime series General Hospital. He recorded several songs for the show, eventually signing with Quincy Jones's record label, Qwest, where he recorded his first hit single, "All I Need." The single was #2 on Pop charts and #1 on Adult Contemporary charts.

In 1987, Jack returned to his theatrical roots touring nationally as Tony in West Side Story and as Danny Zuko in Grease. In the early '90s, he moved to primetime television, joining the hit series Melrose Place where he spent the next five seasons both acting and directing.

In 2000, Jack took the role of a lifetime in the Broadway musical Jekyll and Hyde. Most recently, he joined the company of The Bold and the Beautiful. In his spare time, Jack enjoys playing golf and participating in celebrity tournaments around the country. He is the National Celebrity Ambassador of the "Leukemia and Lymphoma Society," which benefits from "The Jack Wagner Celebrity Golf Classic," his annual golf tournament.

Jack will have little time for golf once the dance rehearsals kick in. How far will this versatile star go in the competition? We have no idea. But we can't wait to find out!

Cast Bios - ABC.com

Re: Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 14

I remember Jack when he played Frisco on "General Hospital"...really liked him then...so hope he sticks around for awhile
    karalott likes this.

Still looking good, Jack. Definitely lots of eye candy this season.
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw a clip of Jack and Anna rehearsing, and I was pretty impressed. Jack looked really good in the photos, but he looks like he has good footwork. I loved him as Dr. Peter Burns on Melrose Place, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he and Anna bring. They seem like they're having fun together already.
    JunkieGirl and jucamer like this.

Who is John Galt?

And here is the "hottie for older set". He is still a cutie, now aged like fine wine.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I saw a clip of Jack and Anna rehearsing, and I was pretty impressed. Jack looked really good in the photos, but he looks like he has good footwork. I loved him as Dr. Peter Burns on Melrose Place, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he and Anna bring. They seem like they're having fun together already.
    Glad to hear that karalott. Thanks for telling us about these things, for those of us who are too lazy to go looking for ourselves.

I'm just happy that he finally got cast, I've liked him for years. Wonder if Heather will show up in the audience?
    karalott likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Glad to hear that karalott. Thanks for telling us about these things, for those of us who are too lazy to go looking for ourselves.

I'm just happy that he finally got cast, I've liked him for years. Wonder if Heather will show up in the audience?
    Heather and Jack broke up several months ago. Doubtful she'd be there, but you never know I suppose.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I know that they broke up, but Heather is ummm, a bit unstable right now. So it's possible that producers will want her to show up. For storyline purposes, of course. (not to highlight her issues, possibly brokering a future spot on the show)
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I hope Jack does well! I've always liked him.
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I know that they broke up, but Heather is ummm, a bit unstable right now. So it's possible that producers will want her to show up. For storyline purposes, of course. (not to highlight her issues, possibly brokering a future spot on the show)
    Haven't they been on and off before? I actually loved them as a couple. Not so much on Melrose Place, but in real life I could see the show wanting to get Heather as a contestant in the future. I've heard her name rumored before, but given some of the issues coming up in her personal life over the last few years, it probably isn't the best that she takes on something this stressful. Would love to see her or any of the Melrose cast show up in the audience. Wonder if he's friends with Doug Savant, who played on Melrose and is on Desperate Housewives. I think I'm looking forward to alumni the stars might bring as much as the contestants this season.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast