+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    If she wanted to present the "truth", she'd have talked to a LEGITIMATE magazine. She just sold out for the $$$$.
    I didn't know there was such a thing. Well one that would run such a story as this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Based on what we've seen of his dancing ability, I think his chances of winning were ruined the first time he stepped on the dance floor. He ain't all that.
    Lol. That is also true but he could improve. Like others I think this incident was worse than what they normal have. Otherwise they would have showed it to us. They love nothing better than to show us all the little fights people have on this show.
    ness likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Like others I think this incident was worse than what they normal have. Otherwise they would have showed it to us. They love nothing better than to show us all the little fights people have on this show.
    I agree. Where there's THIS MUCH smoke, there's got to be some fire. And they LOVE to show the little blow-ups. If this was "no big deal," why didn't they show it?
    ness and maude~flanders like this.

I am just not a big fan, which surprised me. I was happy to hear he was on the show when the stars were first announced, but since then, he just isn't connecting. The thing that really pissed me off was all those fake tears about "Stephan" being his most memorable year moment. WTF? You are crying about a character you played... hello! He just did that to garner more votes. It pisses me of because there were people there that were really emotionally choked up. Jaleel took away from all that with his fake crying. I hope he goes home soon!
    Florimel, ness and AZChristian like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I agree. Where there's THIS MUCH smoke, there's got to be some fire. And they LOVE to show the little blow-ups. If this was "no big deal," why didn't they show it?
    Now we are getting the nice Jaleel on ET. I hate to say I am not buying it, but I am not buying it.There is just something about the man. On the other hand, I think Kym has more respect for herself than to put up with his temper.
    Florimel and ness like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

There are so many stories - all supposedly from Jaleel - out there right now. "I yelled because she wanted me to do choreography that hurt my knee." "I was frustrated with the choreography because Kym did not have an understanding of who Stephan Urquelle was."

Sheesh. Lots of excuses. The truth is the truth, and there should just be one version of it. I'd love to hear it, but I suspect it won't be from "Stephan Urquelle."
    ness likes this.

There are so many stories - all supposedly from Jaleel - out there right now. "I yelled because she wanted me to do choreography that hurt my knee." "I was frustrated with the choreography because Kym did not have an understanding of who Stephan Urquelle was."

Sheesh. Lots of excuses. The truth is the truth, and there should just be one version of it. I'd love to hear it, but I suspect it won't be from "Stephan Urquelle."
    Yes I heard the part about the choreography. I think he likes to run things, his way or no way. jmho as per
    Florimel and ness like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think he will be gone this week reagrdless of how he dances

Wait! Wait! I just read he was mad because they wouldn't let that character die. He was upset because the show was trying to force him to play that part in his dances. But now, now he's upset because Kym was failing to capture the essence of Stephan. Although he is quoted as telling another reporter that he wanted to distance himself from the character but the show wouldn't let him.

So tell us, Jaleel/Steven/Stephan....which is it? Stop with this double-speak, it definitely is not making you look better. Now not only are you a jerk with anger management issues but now you are also a liar.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I think he will be gone this week regardless of how he dances
    I guess we will see, maybe they are giving him just enough rope.
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread