+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

I just don't like him .I like him when he is dancing, but other than that, I would prefer not to see/hear him

The mute bottom comes in handy
    Kip and Florimel like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The judges were right. There was so much content, the dance itself faltered . The dry ice hides a multitude of sins( the footwork) it was nice, it was floaty, but the footwork wasn't good.
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I had such high hopes for Jaleel, and I'll forever love him as Urkel. But he got more and more disappointing each week. I think the judges created monsters this season by their week one overhype and scores. When they gave anything less than a standing O and higher scores than the week before, it seemed to become tense with some of the couples. Kym is by far one of my favorite pros on this show, and one of the best choreographers and partners anyone could ask for. Even with the weakest dancers, I felt she was able to put on amazing routines that were fun and good at masking their weaknesses (even Jerry Springer). But I wonder how Jaleel would have done with a female pro known for being tough-like Cheryl or Anna. I still remember a clip of Anna from a season 2 group rehearsal, where she kept fighting with Maks because he was getting in her way on the floor. She finally threatened to walk all over his face. When news broke of the alleged Jaleel/Kym fight because he stepped on her foot, all I could think of was if that had been Anna, she might have just walked all over his face (or waited until he was barefoot and stuck her heel in the center of his foot until he cried uncle).

Tonight, during the dance off, I didn't really feel Jaleel tried. He seemed done. I wouldn't have really cared if Roshon went home, but I figured in some order Jaleel, Roshon, and Melissa would be the next 3 to go. I'd love for their to be a real shock next week during eliminations when the dance off can't save anyone.

Jaleel, Kim and her ex David Arquette on Kimmel last night. David giggled that he started the whole all stars show rumor on twitter.

Jaleel White & Kym Johnson on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 - YouTube

Jaleel White & Kym Johnson on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2 - YouTube

Part 2 very briefly touches on the Jaleel/Kim dust up.
    fireflyer and Allie like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Watched part of part 2 (I'm SUPPOSED to be getting ready for work!). I felt like Jaleel was too free with his hands through a lot of DWTS, and it seems to be continuing on JK. I don't think I've ever seen a celeb handling a pro like he did this season.

Well they all look happy. good links!

Jaleel and Kym look like a couple.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    But I wonder how Jaleel would have done with a female pro known for being tough-like Cheryl or Anna. I still remember a clip of Anna from a season 2 group rehearsal, where she kept fighting with Maks because he was getting in her way on the floor. She finally threatened to walk all over his face. When news broke of the alleged Jaleel/Kym fight because he stepped on her foot, all I could think of was if that had been Anna, she might have just walked all over his face (or waited until he was barefoot and stuck her heel in the center of his foot until he cried uncle).
    OMG, this made me LOL at work and everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy. Thanks for the laugh
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

David giggled that he started the whole all stars show rumor on twitter

I thought I had seen this posted. Did he really start that as a joke? because on another forum they know nothing about it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Producer Conrad Green answered some questions after the rumor started getting legs. He didn't deny that it's a possibility for this fall, but it's not definite yet. (Basically they have to make sure they have a dozen past stars who will attract an audience first):

All-star Dancing with the Stars not a sure thing yet + reality blurred
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Producer Conrad Green answered some questions after the rumor started getting legs. He didn't deny that it's a possibility for this fall, but it's not definite yet. (Basically they have to make sure they have a dozen past stars who will attract an audience first):

All-star Dancing with the Stars not a sure thing yet + reality blurred
    thanks for the link.
    Allie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread