+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

Re: Jaleel White & Kym Johnson - Season 14

It found it interesting that TPTB choose to show Jaleel's butt-grab on the Tuesday highlights. Kym is such a Pro. They should give the Pros hazardous duty pay if their star does something stupid. Star storms out of practice: extra $200/hour while you wait. Star makes stupid comment during Brooke Interview: $1000 if you keep smiling. Grab butt on live TV: $5000 if you don't slap star.
    ness, DancingDad and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    It found it interesting that TPTB choose to show Jaleel's butt-grab on the Tuesday highlights. Kym is such a Pro. They should give the Pros hazardous duty pay if their star does something stupid. Star storms out of practice: extra $200/hour while you wait. Star makes stupid comment during Brooke Interview: $1000 if you keep smiling. Grab butt on live TV: $5000 if you don't slap star.
    Good idea, I didn't see the grab.I am kind of glad I didn't!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't see any dramatic significance in the incident. It was a mistake that wa quickly corrected. Perhaps people are trying to find something to 'grab' onto since the ex-gf's 2 yr old lame story (which she recently sold to the tabloids) hs fizzled. Jaleel's scores and votes resulted in him staying in the competition. It is what it is.

As far as fines, maybe TPTB should consider $5,000 fine to star and pro for messing around the judge's table, and $10,000 for kissing the judges. . . . .Sherri. . . .Derek . . . .Maria, etc. etc. etc.
    combatcutie and fireflyer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I don't see any dramatic significance in the incident. It was a mistake that wa quickly corrected. Perhaps people are trying to find something to 'grab' onto since the ex-gf's 2 yr old lame story (which she recently sold to the tabloids) hs fizzled. Jaleel's scores and votes resulted in him staying in the competition. It is what it is.

As far as fines, maybe TPTB should consider $5,000 fine to star and pro for messing around the judge's table, and $10,000 for kissing the judges. . . . .Sherri. . . .Derek . . . .Maria, etc. etc. etc.
    That was during the encore dance where they were having fun ( plus it was rehearsed) LOL talk about reaching.I do think since Jaleels incident that didn't happen
    People are looking for things to diss him .I just don't like him nor do I care if he leaves or not
    MsDiva2007 and Coco46 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Star makes stupid comment during Brooke Interview: $1000 if you keep smiling.
    Yeah, the comments are usually so brilliant and incisive.

Fine the judges for ogling and making gross come-ons at the stars instead of critiquing the dancing!!!
    combatcutie, mom2, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Fine the judges for ogling and making gross come-ons at the stars instead of critiquing the dancing!!!
    CA and Bruno would be deeply in debt
    fireflyer, Coco46 and ilja like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

His facial expressions reminded me so much of Mark it was terrible. He is a good dancer, but I just can't get past the rumor of him being a jerk.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well now. !!I think Jaleel is back, that was some dancing! The song, the dancing - it all clicked .Being in the bottom two scared him into listening to Kym, rather than ignore her, and thinking he knew better.. his footwork was great!
    RBmumsie, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I completely agree with FM. I think Jaeel was terrific last night. Not only with the dance, but in the dance off as well. From what I could see at one point he was spinning Kym around over his head.
    RBmumsie and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread